Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In large doses. Not sure what that has to do with water you're drinking from a municipal supply that hasn't been mismanaged or polluted to shit.

If you want to be convincing, find a study that links the trace levels of fluoride supplemented for public health reasons to any negative health effects. That's what I would need to see to go "Oh shit this fluoride being added to our water on purpose is bad"
So-called "trace" and the problems with flouride distribution and a review of the IGNORANCE of the inherent problems with flouride additives and flouride contamination.

Wow go figure the flouridation you are talking about isnt even clean flouride, its fucking nasty flouride waste.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4090869/

pack it in with your devils advocate routine in the name of "specifics" and "technicality" on an elf forum.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-03-2017 at 07:24 PM..
Old 06-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Default So I'm just gonna put this right here in the middle of all the angry posts. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The American people have demonstrated they are perfectly content with letting the 1% rule over them like a bunch of serfs.
Oh, do you mean like how the un-elected & un-accountable single global government would rule America & everywhere else?

If anything, the American people have demonstrated loud & clear they want exactly the opposite of being ruled like serfs by the 1% corporate globalist cabal. We elected Trump the nationalist candidate for a reason & he totally delivered when he said NO to the Paris agreement. He offered to renegotiate the terms but apparently they didn't take him up on that. Oh well then. No president of this country should just hand over our wealth & sovereignty to such an un-democratic governing body. I would call that treason.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather we not usher in global enslavement & possible genocide, thank you very much. When will people learn there's no such thing as utopia or global harmony like on Star Trek.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, do you mean like how the un-elected & un-accountable single global government would rule America & everywhere else?

If anything, the American people have demonstrated loud & clear they want exactly the opposite of being ruled like serfs by the 1% corporate globalist cabal. We elected Trump the nationalist candidate for a reason & he totally delivered when he said NO to the Paris agreement. He offered to renegotiate the terms but apparently they didn't take him up on that. Oh well then. No president of this country should just hand over our wealth & sovereignty to such an un-democratic governing body. I would call that treason.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather we not usher in global enslavement & possible genocide, thank you very much. When will people learn there's no such thing as utopia or global harmony like on Star Trek.
Look how many millions of dollars the American fossil fuel industry poured into Republican politicians to get them to advance this issue, and you say Trump's doing it to protect the little guy? Out of some humble promise to his supporters? Who? The coal industry? Coal employs fewer people than Arby's and it was killed by automation and natural gas, not environmental regulations. Coal is not coming back as a source of mass employment.

The Paris Agreement was a load of unenforceable horseshit anyway. Its only value was symbolic and everyone else "got it", except Trump and his lackeys.

The only thing Trump has delivered on is advancing the banner of tax cuts and deregulation to all his friends at Goldman Sachs and Wall Street (who also hold cabinet and advisory positions). What a real liberator of government. No tax cuts for you though, you're too poor.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Lune, I think you're the one who doesn't "get it" but that's okay. It's not against the law to criticize & voice my opinion... YET. We're still free to disagree with each other & I stand by what I said.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The only thing Trump has delivered on is advancing the banner of tax cuts and deregulation to all his friends at Goldman Sachs and Wall Street (who also hold cabinet and advisory positions). What a real liberator of government. No tax cuts for you though, you're too poor.
The daily beast has a great article on this, as well as a comparison of Trump to about 10 predecessors who campaigned on similar politics and platform to Trump.

Including Bill Clinton. The party hacks can't stomach that one.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Banned

I worry about florid in the water and chemtrails but fuck the FDA they are a goverment shadow org, I totally am sure corporations wont put nicotine in my granola.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
islamic truck of peace and cultural enrichment

reminder france is perfectly fine guys jarnooga was totally right about this one definitely nothing to see here
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
total techno-tronic neo feudalism
Old 06-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pic
That's fucking hilarious
Old 06-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

what type of penis is that its blue

Closed Thread