Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euinki Angel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://time.com/4473683/kellyanne-conway-trump-rape/ <--- Factual citation

Except it does exist. And women aren't as strong as "men".

Go die in a methadone fueled dumpster fire you stupid bitch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2018, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh the irony...

If he did this, it would certainly be reversed and tied up in courts for years and most likely deemed unconstitutional.

However, that doesn't mean it is absolutely unconstitutional. The 'Citizenship Clause' of the 14th Amendment has been debated about for 150 years or so.

"The Civil Rights Act of 1866 had granted citizenship to all persons born in the United States if they were not subject to a foreign power, and this clause of the Fourteenth Amendment constitutionalized this rule."

This is usually reserved for children of foreign diplomats, children of enemy soldiers on US soil, etc. However, it has been used on cases of children of illegal immigrants and some were ruled on the fact that the parents had a house here, so the child became a citizen.

Someone squirting out a child as they cross the border doesn't always mean they're automatically citizens.

lololololololololololol, so Ahldagor doesn't know how the constitution works, doesn't care, or is pandering to an ignorant support group
that means people working for a foreign government you glorious retard
Old 10-30-2018, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh the irony...

If he did this, it would certainly be reversed and tied up in courts for years and most likely deemed unconstitutional.

However, that doesn't mean it is absolutely unconstitutional. The 'Citizenship Clause' of the 14th Amendment has been debated about for 150 years or so.

"The Civil Rights Act of 1866 had granted citizenship to all persons born in the United States if they were not subject to a foreign power, and this clause of the Fourteenth Amendment constitutionalized this rule."

This is usually reserved for children of foreign diplomats, children of enemy soldiers on US soil, etc. However, it has been used on cases of children of illegal immigrants and some were ruled on the fact that the parents had a house here, so the child became a citizen.

Someone squirting out a child as they cross the border doesn't always mean they're automatically citizens.

lololololololololololol, so Ahldagor doesn't know how the constitution works, doesn't care, or is pandering to an ignorant support group
It seems your weak mind doesn't have the comprehension prowess to understand the language of the Constitution of the US:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I mean, if you don't support the US then I could see why you would argue your stance.
Old 10-30-2018, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your kids vaccinated yet?
Old 10-30-2018, 10:07 PM
Banned

trump is just bullshitting and lacks the balls to try it, but im real thirsty for some thomas-spanking-trump erotica on that issue
Old 10-30-2018, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.............lol?

anyway, massive stratification is the only way we get to programmable environments++

once again i poohpooh your apocalyptic vision. the pace of the machine which has lifted billions from living in literal mud in just its most recent 60 years has increased orders of magnitude in my life and im still selling myself that i'm young. and will only get more bananas. and once again I hear a person on this board who is sad cite magnitude of inequality as an innate evil without making any argument about it. I got to higher math and i can imagine logarithmic scales in my head so maybe thats why i dont trip off that metric as long as QOL keeps going up for all. And it does. dramatically.

it only goes downhill if large masses act upon their infection with pessimistic gibberish by boiling each other in cauldrons in the woods and keeping me and you for sex slaves.

blah blah this schpiel is as boring and regurg as yours. but i touch typed it 1 handed on a split keyboard. about 60wpm.
You are rather niave.

The governers now think inside of little boxes and are willing to trigger those homicidal witches and inquisitors to violence just to ATTEMPT shoving you back into a little box in the name of [insert retarded crap here].

You may get lucky. Should you desire to GAMBLE.

I've lived 37 years and my life is soon ending. I don't give that hardcore of a shit about my person.

I'm illustrating, illuminating. And no, I am no logarithmic seer. My witchcraft is however elite.

Push and troll to hard, and you, in your lifetime will experience the VERY trolls and troglodytes ripping your beloved machine to the ground.

I'm not saying you can or should do anything about it. Just, don't let your Id stifle your vision. No one can open pandoras box for you. Don't squander your youth.

Typed on an ancient android phone for your viewing pleasure.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your kids vaccinated yet?
Welfare babies + homeschooling vouchers = lots of drugs, sugary soda drinks, long lonely nights on EQ, no education, and eventually ... Repetition of the nightmare that is the deplorables life which fuels their hatred of reason.

Win win for the troglodytes.
Last edited by clevergirl; 10-30-2018 at 10:27 PM..
Old 10-30-2018, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

3/4 of trumps kids are birthright citizens

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3/4 of trumps kids are birthright citizens

lol
Nice bait, but you're wrong.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:24 PM
Banned

Anyway lol at 3/4ths

And my schpiel wasn't for you initially J. It was entirely Focused @ scaring with the sole purpose of generating wokeness. I'm glad it gave you some recreational self aggrandizement, though.

And that is momentarily meaningful to me.
Last edited by clevergirl; 10-30-2018 at 10:28 PM..
Closed Thread