Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi I am back.
Try to tone down the advocation of violence this time, yea? It looks like you aren't off to a good start already though.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 grand by the bar ma it aint nothin

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Banned

cant even post a hilarious comic book on these boards without someone crying that something important might come of it jesus christ get a grip
Old 11-09-2018, 12:17 AM
Banned

Jeeze then I see the other lib shouting at a mother about her child having developmental problems? Alghador you're disgusting. I mean that bud you're sick.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Banned

Whoah sidelle you aren’t an anti vaxxer are you?
Old 11-09-2018, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaIGh-VS5o

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

No. I simply believe they should be spread out over several doctor visits, and IMO some vaccines are totally unnecessary.

Giving 6 vaccines in one day to a 2 year old is completely fucking ridiculous. I'm his mother, I SAW WHAT THIS DID TO HIM. He stopped talking for 3 whole years. Certain loud noises were suddenly physically painful for him, etc... It's like he was a different kid.

So I guess if it's all bullshit, then they must be paying billions of dollars out through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for shits 'n giggles. It's not treated like a regular court. You petition, let them see all the child's medical records, and then they decide how much to give you as a settlement. That's it.

Well anyway, my son is luckier than most. At least he can talk & doesn't need a fucking diaper like Pokesan.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. I simply believe they should be spread out over several doctor visits, and IMO some vaccines are totally unnecessary.

Giving 6 vaccines in one day to a 2 year old is completely fucking ridiculous. I'm his mother, I SAW WHAT THIS DID TO HIM. He stopped talking for 3 whole years. Certain loud noises were suddenly physically painful for him, etc... It's like he was a different kid.

So I guess if it's all bullshit, then they must be paying billions of dollars out through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for shits 'n giggles. It's not treated like a regular court. You petition, let them see all the child's medical records, and then they decide how much to give you as a settlement. That's it.

Well anyway, my son is luckier than most. At least he can talk & doesn't need a fucking diaper like Pokesan.
Sidelle, I'm sorry you and your loved ones are going through this. I'm sure of course that your son is a beautiful human being. I think I am most sorry about your perception of a sentient force inflicting this experience on you. I can't imagine how painful it must be.

Please don't mind these people here who can't help but sink in their fangs when they feel righteous. it's a reddit atheist sort of reaction. comes out of a small heart which hurts.

however, I do disagree with you, and believe you would be much much happier if you reached the same conclusions based upon the evidence that the nerds here have. I think the energy in your home would be better. I think your son would have a better life. so I have to beg you to please keep heart and mind open and reassess the evidence from the top regularly. Don't let an anecdote and possible coincidental timing be what a painful and damaging worldview hinges on.

even if you were right, it beats polio.

sending love and respect.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:25 AM
Banned

ahldagor, I thought you were some sort of sweetheart intellectual redneck when you were quiet. but you're caustic as fuck. alcohol is really bad for you. i can smell it on you through the computer. and you don't meet minimum standards of kindness to justify drinking without feeling guilt.

lune, you're a redditor who would rather wield a machete when you feel just in it than to make an honest effort to help. small dick. go rub an ethnic person's foot.

pokesan, grow some tact.
Last edited by America; 11-09-2018 at 04:35 AM..
Old 11-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Planar Protector

This crosses what should be an obvious line. You’re choosing to argue / pick a fight with someone suffering over this issue and I can’t see why unless it’s for pure sadism. Even if you “win” this argument, you get to walk away from it. It’s her reality.

This is the reason I feel horrible every time I make an autistic joke on these boards - specifically because I feel for people like Sidelle. Looking back a bit, I’m directly responsible for this shitty conversation and I am -so- sorry to have caused it.
Closed Thread