Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 06:05 PM
Banned

Technically, you can get mad, and ignorant, and arrogant and reach out on the emergency line to a physicist, or go to church and learn. But uhhh atheism is dead. Tardo.

*Posthumously flips off Friedrich Nietzsche then pisses on his grave to help the plants grow on top of it*
Old 08-22-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

What if there are 16 aliens playing an MMO populated with clones of each other and the vast majority of happy marriages are people who married themselves.

Also 1 in 16 chance you're trump lol

Gonna be a laugh when we unplug from this machine.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are your you sure you're smart?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_gravity

Why is the limit to the speed of gravity equal to the limit of the speed of light?

Gravitons possess negative mass and positive timespace vectors.

Conversely, photons possess positive mass and negative timespace vectors.

They are conjugal opposites of each other, utilizing electro-positrons and phonons as the conjugal intermediary species necessary for transferring energy/matter and time/space between them. Gravitons give timespace in exchange for matter/energy and vice versa for photons.

Consider the Einstein-Bose condensates.
I've already linked an article demonstrating a bose-einstein compound synthesized at my alma mater in 2017, which violates the laws of action:reaction (meaning it's not actually a law; Newton was wrong). They made a compound which, when enacted upon by an outside force, travels in the direction of the source of the force.

The magnetocaloric effect exists solely because of this relationship.
Sorry your dumb.

Have a beer
Boy. You sure got me. +1 points to you. Good game. Now go read every article on lesswrong.com and find your own mistakes.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

wow is that where every youtuber gets the subject for every video they make?
Old 08-22-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boy. You sure got me. +1 points to you. Good game. Now go read every article on lesswrong.com and find your own mistakes.
I got you?

You haven't even posited a thought. You're just a seething hater.

Seethe cope more.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow is that where every youtuber gets the subject for every video they make?
Pretty much. Stupidest generation of all time.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine having high speed internet at age 3.
Old 08-22-2021, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine having high speed internet at age 3.
Scientism
Old 08-22-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got you?

You haven't even posited a thought. You're just a seething hater.

Seethe cope more.
Who's seething? I just pointed out you're making shit up and you called me stupid in reply. You really should read up on some of that cognitive bias, fake explanation and Bayesian reasoning stuff. Your little pet hypothesis ticks all the boxes of being wrong and the biggest red flag of it is that it purports to explain everything.

A hypothesis that explains everything and prohibits nothing is a useless hypothesis because it offers no new information and no real explanation. It's akin to saying "God did it" or "It's magic" or it's an "Emergent Phenomenon". Those are not answers. Mystery is a property of questions and not answers. If you give an answer and the answer still feels mysterious and you gape in awe at the answer, you haven't really answered anything. If you have a real answer, there is no longer a mystery.

You can't use your hypothesis to make any new advance predictions. The basic test to see if your idea is right is to actually try to prove it wrong. If you can't see what the world would look like if it was wrong and come up with a test you can do to see if that world actually exists, then your hypothesis is useless.

Here's the Scientific Method they don't teach you in school:

Step 1: Make observations.
Step 2: Guess what's happening.
Step 3: Try to prove yourself wrong.

You stopped at step 2.
Old 08-22-2021, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's seething? I just pointed out you're making shit up and you called me stupid in reply. You really should read up on some of that cognitive bias, fake explanation and Bayesian reasoning stuff. Your little pet hypothesis ticks all the boxes of being wrong and the biggest red flag of it is that it purports to explain everything.

A hypothesis that explains everything and prohibits nothing is a useless hypothesis because it offers no new information and no real explanation. It's akin to saying "God did it" or "It's magic" or it's an "Emergent Phenomenon". Those are not answers. Mystery is a property of questions and not answers. If you give an answer and the answer still feels mysterious and you gape in awe at the answer, you haven't really answered anything. If you have a real answer, there is no longer a mystery.

You can't use your hypothesis to make any new advance predictions. The basic test to see if your idea is right is to actually try to prove it wrong. If you can't see what the world would look like if it was wrong and come up with a test you can do to see if that world actually exists, then your hypothesis is useless.

Here's the Scientific Method they don't teach you in school:

Step 1: Make observations.
Step 2: Guess what's happening.
Step 3: Try to prove yourself wrong.

You stopped at step 2.
You propose the idiot's method of learning.

Taking infinite shots in the dark to arrive at success.

Time is backwards. You obtained success on the first shot, and all of your backwards learning are examples of how to miss

Energy and matter travel in reverse of time. That is why G=E
Closed Thread