Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was hyperbole to illustrate a point.
Shit, went right over my head.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNteg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit, I posted about this not even 10 posts up. Alarti might have called you fat, but fuck dude, your grammar is so BAD.

Even though I hate coming to the defense of Alarti, you're constantly calling him gay! How the fuck are you calling his insult childish when you're failing at your/you're, and there, their, and they're?

If we tear apart your post, I count at least 8 ways of you rehashing the same thing about Alarti, that he's fucking gay. Even if he is fucking gay, that's all you need to say. The reason Alarti calling you fat was better than your post? he just called you fat. he didn't go into gross detail about how you're so fat you break chairs, or that when you were writing the response to Alarti's fat comment your jowls were jiggling and you were foaming at the mouth.

Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up and quit shitting on threads.
I shit on threads like I shit in Alarti's farthers mouth......... also could you please try fist your asshole while your try to correct my grammer........ it may help...... just saying
Old 12-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shit on threads like I shit in Alarti's farthers mouth......... also could you please try fist your asshole while your try to correct my grammer........ it may help...... just saying
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing to fear from RMT stings when you are paid up with the right people huh.
Wish you had a bit of logic. TMO members have no need to buy RMT goods, we have a lock on all the loot on this server.

Damn you are stupid.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to have alot of asshole and tongue/fisting fantasies. Seek counseling.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish you had a bit of logic. TMO members have no need to buy RMT goods, we have a lock on all the loot on this server.

Damn you are stupid.
Bought past tense, sell present tense.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Banned

Your logic fails, you are wrong.

Gets em every time.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Damn you are stupid.
Does everyone in TMO have a bone clasped girdle yet and mana robes? No need to buy items cuz they have all of this right?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Bought past tense, sell present tense.
yes......... go back like 3-4 months ago and I we just counting that TMO $$$$$$ hand over fist (fist up your asshole that is)
Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does everyone in TMO have a bone clasped girdle yet and mana robes? No need to buy items cuz they have all of this right?
BCG's are cheap now and our guild bank buys any that sell to give to members [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Mana robes aren't worth buying.
Closed Thread