Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Banned

I stole someones shivan dragon once with that and they literally flipped the table. Good thing I was the only nerd with card sleeves back then so I knew which ones were mine! :P
Old 12-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Banned

(this was during beta, when shivan dragons were leet as FUCK, i know they prolly suck by now)
Old 12-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I urge you all to sign the petition post found here:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=91767

Stop the cheaters, delete them
/signed here there everywhere

Fuck all cheaters.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Playing with Ante cards rocked. I miss that style. Was good times.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Aviak

fat virgin nostalgia on this page
Old 12-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean, sirk, can we get some justice on this server? Please?
Apparently it isnt clear to everyone here but Rogean stopped giving a fuck about this server long, long ago. The only time he has had any sort of impact on the server anytime recently was during the "guild summit round 2" when he basically stood on sirken to stop any changes to the raid scene.

Speaking of that 2nd guild summit; it essentially marked the end of Sominus on this shithole of a server. Ofcourse the 1 week we had rolls, 2 rolls decided against TMO 2 times for mobs. I anticipated they would come raging into summit number two and basically reject any proposal anyone made, which would have played into everyone else's hands pretty nicely since none of their "delegates" had a very significant level of diplomatic skill or even command of the English language in general. And Sirken had stated to us between summits that if TMO was the only guild that refused to get on board then they would be seen to be disrupting the raid scene.

But that didn't happen of course, TMO came into the summit calmly with complete knowledge that they would be under zero pressure to accept anything and all the changes from the prior week were doomed to be completely discarded. Sirken meekly said that the reason for the removal of this was that Full Circle asked for a roll on the next Trak, and somehow another guild rolling would cause a snowball effect that would allow too many guilds access to "free attempts" on Trak. When i pointed out that encouraging mass poopsock gave "lesser" guilds even more of a shot at free loot it was met with crickets and absolutely no rebuttal. After a bit more pressing he admitted that Rogean had told him it too closely resembled a rotation and squashed it. Rogean, the shitbag that sort of runs this server but does absolutely nothing to encourage its growth, support it, or fix any problems on it universally decreed that any change to the cum dumpster raid scene would be bad.

Now I have no idea why Rogean would descend from the clouds to intervene on behalf of TMO in these negotiations and throw cold water on any attempt to foster goodwill and cooperation between guilds on a non-pvp nostalgia server but anyone make the logical next step given the server's history of widespread and universal corruption among the staff members.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently it isnt clear to everyone here but Rogean stopped giving a fuck about this server long, long ago. The only time he has had any sort of impact on the server anytime recently was during the "guild summit round 2" when he basically stood on sirken to stop any changes to the raid scene.

Speaking of that 2nd guild summit; it essentially marked the end of Sominus on this shithole of a server. Ofcourse the 1 week we had rolls, 2 rolls decided against TMO 2 times for mobs. I anticipated they would come raging into summit number two and basically reject any proposal anyone made, which would have played into everyone else's hands pretty nicely since none of their "delegates" had a very significant level of diplomatic skill or even command of the English language in general. And Sirken had stated to us between summits that if TMO was the only guild that refused to get on board then they would be seen to be disrupting the raid scene.

But that didn't happen of course, TMO came into the summit calmly with complete knowledge that they would be under zero pressure to accept anything and all the changes from the prior week were doomed to be completely discarded. Sirken meekly said that the reason for the removal of this was that Full Circle asked for a roll on the next Trak, and somehow another guild rolling would cause a snowball effect that would allow too many guilds access to "free attempts" on Trak. When i pointed out that encouraging mass poopsock gave "lesser" guilds even more of a shot at free loot it was met with crickets and absolutely no rebuttal. After a bit more pressing he admitted that Rogean had told him it too closely resembled a rotation and squashed it. Rogean, the shitbag that sort of runs this server but does absolutely nothing to encourage its growth, support it, or fix any problems on it universally decreed that any change to the cum dumpster raid scene would be bad.

Now I have no idea why Rogean would descend from the clouds to intervene on behalf of TMO in these negotiations and throw cold water on any attempt to foster goodwill and cooperation between guilds on a non-pvp nostalgia server but anyone make the logical next step given the server's history of widespread and universal corruption among the staff members.
Hacks have nothing to do why TMO are on top. Your mobilization and tracking IN FE is nothing on par with them.

Tmo batphone would go off and you guys were literally 5-10 mins behind them every single time. Mine as well combine with another guild if you want a chance at loot. They are simply better players than you. If you guys want to compete put in work harder. Only people that will even give these guys competion is if IB or TR come back.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Banned

what ever happened to those raid changes that were supposed to be coming?
Old 12-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncerr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hacks have nothing to do why TMO are on top. Your mobilization and tracking IN FE is nothing on par with them.

Tmo batphone would go off and you guys were literally 5-10 mins behind them every single time. Mine as well combine with another guild if you want a chance at loot. They are simply better players than you. If you guys want to compete put in work harder. Only people that will even give these guys competion is if IB or TR come back.
I didnt say a word about hacks in my post you dribbling retard. I'm sure some hack (necrious) it doesn't have a significant effect on the gameplay. The reason TMO dominates is that they have 1/5 or 1/6 of the server population and probably about 40% of the level 60 characters in their guild. Its their force of numbers that cannot be overcome, it has exactly nothing to do with skill.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned

You guys are pathetic, always talking about TMO is zerg, yet you guys had like 40 people when Trak popped and we ran right in front of you with 21 and killed it easy.

Man the fuck up, mobilize faster. Track more mobs.

Get more than 2 tanks and 3 rogues in the guild.
Closed Thread