Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously thats not working for you. The only other choice is to make what you got better, buy or farm better gear, easier than it sounds too.
She plays on red, so it's not quite as easy as you make it out to be.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Actually its is. I did it on Tallon Zek, i did it on blue, i did it on red, i did it as a warrior. Im just saying exactly whats been done.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually its is. I did it on Tallon Zek, i did it on blue, i did it on red, i did it as a warrior. Im just saying exactly whats been done.
I'm sure your experiences way back when on TZ mimic her experiences here...

Get that Fairie? Should be easy peasy, Orsk has spoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Have hooked Faerie up with 18 wis to help her mana pool in the past (2 rings, 2 earrings) and it all helps. I guess its a case of knowing what to camp and when.

The fun of red is that you can push others off a camp, there's no whining other than mad tells from the 'loser' - I know someone who griefs people at the AC, and has outdps'd the guy camping the AC which always ends in tears. That's the essence of the server though... I can see why people would want to stay away but it adds more depth to the game.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

swwish come back to us on epicemu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

also; HI FAERIE! /wave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
swwish come back to us on epicemu.
Unfortunately I can't spare 4 years to max level a character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately I can't spare 4 years to max level a character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This pretty much sums up why i support account sales. Some dont mind pouring months of their lives into the grind. Some of us don't have that time.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Get that Fairie? Should be easy peasy, Orsk has spoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Understood. I'm on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have hooked Faerie up with 18 wis to help her mana pool in the past (2 rings, 2 earrings) and it all helps.
It does help, thanks again for the amazing deal on my jewelry! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
The fun of red is that you can push others off a camp, there's no whining other than mad tells from the 'loser' - I know someone who griefs people at the AC, and has outdps'd the guy camping the AC which always ends in tears. That's the essence of the server though... I can see why people would want to stay away but it adds more depth to the game.
Truer words have never been spoken. No offense to you bluebies, but EQ without pvp feels shallow and empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also; HI FAERIE! /wave
Hi! You'll be happy to know that your fellow flowers have made my life that much more interesting :P

Anyway. The general consensus is that I need to increase my mana, right? Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Wish I could figure out that wiki magelo thing. I know I could use the pants from the Guk crocodile, and I've slowly been saving my way to those cool golden boots. That's 13 wis right there; would bring me up to 170. It's a start :P
Last edited by Faerie Blossom; 05-04-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Old 05-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

actually i didnt specify TZ as the only time i have done it, i also mentioned RED and BLUE, and i can addd the previous redbox before that too. Got it?

Ill go ahead and reiterate the simple facts since there seems to be some willful confusion on your side. Want caps? No? ok. (PM me if you want it in all caps) RED BLUE AND LIVE SERVERS AS WELL AS PREVIOUS RED SERVER HAVE ALL BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN GAINING UP TO AND OVER 250KPP + ADDITIONAL GEAR AS A WARRIOR. Druids have it easy, fuck. (you can PM me if you want it in under case i rlly thought you needed the caps.
Last edited by orsk; 05-04-2013 at 06:34 PM..
Closed Thread