Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing more annoying than a self-righteous person. Literally had zero interactions with you in game but here you are talking about who should or shouldn't be in different guilds.

p.s. randomly c2'ed you a couple times, next time i c u it will be a rapture and a root on top of guards
Old 04-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing more annoying than a self-righteous person. Literally had zero interactions with you in game but here you are talking about who should or shouldn't be in different guilds.
Have I mentioned that I drive a hybrid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p.s. randomly c2'ed you a couple times, next time i c u it will be a rapture and a root on top of guards
Clearly I had you all wrong; my sincerest apologies.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

The princess is a saint, and can see through heartbrands "mind games" all day son
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie Blossom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I finally decided to stop letting the low population scare me away from red, I came here with intentions of fighting the nefarious <Nihilum> tyrants. From an outside perspective, it definitely seemed as though they were the evil force cannibalizing the population and placing the health of the server's future in question. And they really might be doing this, though unintentionally.

I'd planned to apply to <Azrael> before I even made my character. Because I want to help kill dragons and gods, just as most EQ players do. It's an important part of the game, and I don't believe this makes me blue. You need that loot to kill those bad guys. But who are the bad guys? While leveling up, Azrael griefed me more than all the fungi twinks and immy healers combined. After having this happen a few times, and speaking with a few Nihilum members, I was mostly decided in applying to them.

But then I read all of this forum drama. And it wasn't just the usual trash talk that you find on pvp boards; these people had actually stripped gear, deleveled and deleted characters. Players like this Heartbrand are appalling, and have such senses of entitlement that I can't understand why any self-respecting guild would allow them to wear their tag.

I do this thing where I romanticize everything. Maybe it makes me a geek, but I guess I never got over being a weird debate kid in high school that did a lot of acid, played EQ and believed in things. Here in EQ, I'm a princess. My romanticized ideal princess. I won't get into what that means, but I can't join your guilds. Just as on VZ, while I attended their raids sometimes, I never could join Aduentus.

I have hopes of one day fighting "the good fight" here, but too much of what goes on (on all sides) is petty, immature and sometimes even immoral. There is no good fight; none of you act admirable or dignified. All sides are griefing the population away instead of nurturing it, and I'm convinced that a good many of you are masochists.

That's not to say that you all as individuals are like this. Many of you are wonderful people, and I'm glad to have met you. But it's up to the guild leaders to uphold certain standards, and they've chosen dragon loot over self-respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tE6WABOMvUo

I'm probably making this out to be a much bigger deal than it really is, but this is fun for me :P
soo youre basing your opinion on 3 or 4 people with multiple personality disorder?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehruoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soo youre basing your opinion on 3 or 4 people with multiple personality disorder?
You wear the tag, you represent the guild.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

aw Faerie i liked you and wanted you to <Azrael> with us
Old 04-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aw Faerie i liked you and wanted you to <Azrael> with us
I like you too, Pudge! But please don't worry; I've not given up hope on any guilds here yet. It's just that for the time being, I can't see myself fitting in with you.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Looking forward 2 griefing the fuk out of this faggot role-player
Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

rofl!

see this is why i love this server. me and faerie have a gay moment, HB says he will slay that faggot roleplayer
Old 04-24-2013, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie Blossom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wear the tag, you represent the guild.
With the population as it is, you cant expect to have your own niche crew if you want to do any sort of organized content.

I was in Azrael before i quit the game, I get along fine with people like Brainz, Jezibell and some other folks i dont get along, id say its 80% i get along. Bad apples are inevitable in such a low pop server.

What was it that you consider griefing though, like killed over and over 10 times or what?

Youre on a pvp server, its just normal that people want to pvp. Unfortunatly, because of dev decisions (xp loss in pvp) it means that noobs are catching more grief than they would if devs would actually use the feedback some players are giving them on a silver platter and correct the situation.

That is unfortunate, that for better geared, most likely better at the game ancient players have to grief new people by default each time they kill them. But that is the way the devs decided pvp would work, they are to blame, not the players who want to pvp on a pvp server.
Closed Thread