Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Why is there always talk of a video in posts like this, but said video is never posted?
Old 07-30-2017, 09:05 PM
Banned

Thumbs down Petition DENIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to find better ways to deal with things than running to mommy and daddy.
I dont dont assume the mods have so little to do that they have time to care about this at all. If you clicked, i guess you do have the time.
1) The forums ARE mommy and daddy, you came running to us. The Mods are the Police and Lawmakers and also Emperor, surprised you don't know this yet

2) You posted in server chat.

3) No way am I gonna read that log dump, next time do some editing.

4) Mods, please delete this thread or move it to RNF(ban OP)
Old 07-30-2017, 09:08 PM
Large Rat

Name and Shame. I like it.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is there always talk of a video in posts like this, but said video is never posted?
This is much more easy and the log shows everything while a recording does not have everything on a time stamp.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) The forums ARE mommy and daddy, you came running to us. The Mods are the Police and Lawmakers and also Emperor, surprised you don't know this yet

2) You posted in server chat.

3) No way am I gonna read that log dump, next time do some editing.

4) Mods, please delete this thread or move it to RNF(ban OP)
1: the forums are other players, i dont expect anyone to do anything about it. Im just putting it out there.

2: yes, that is very obvious. This is not a rant or a flame, its just my log and a request that people not act like jerks or push around the lower levels.

3: i did edit much of the unrelated DPS spam from it and did not remove anything relevant. More than half the text is made up of datetime stamps so it really doesnt take long to scan through. Maybe you could make a better judgment if you actually read what you commented on.

4: im sure the mods can figure out the best thibg to do on their own, which im going to guess is nothing.
Last edited by 24kanthony; 07-30-2017 at 09:29 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 09:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your logs do not show anything not to mention they can be outright falsified a good many times easier than a video. I think your recalcitrance in this shows that you came seeking revenge and that's fine but don't expect me to eat lies happily ever after.
Posting false logs would be a huge offense, I imagine. It would also be something the server mods could check. If they do, they will find that the logs i posted are not edited to make the situation look any different than it was. I put my account on that.
Last edited by 24kanthony; 07-30-2017 at 09:53 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

TIL: Hill Giants are serious business.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:13 PM
Kobold

TIL: If you try to call someone out for acting like a bully, others will flame, troll, and make accusations about you based on their own speculation. cool.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIL: If you try to call someone out for acting like a bully, others will flame, troll, and make accusations about you based on their own speculation. cool.
you posted a million page log GET BENT DUDE
Old 07-30-2017, 10:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you posted a million page log GET BENT DUDE
It's only of a small bit of conversation and the killing of 2 mobs. Im sorry if reading that much is a slow process for you.
Closed Thread