Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

is there a nice weapon that looks identical to a fine steel?
Old 02-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Banned

Dagas. Just get it on your warrior then delevel to 1
Old 02-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have 1 hour to level after the event starts, so theoretically all you should be able to level to is maybe like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SPELLS and containers are the ONLY THING TO BE GIVEN TO YOUR TOON. The point is some people may want to bring a Iksar necro... But being limited to 3 zones... The point is entirely to keep an even playing field not give someone and advantage.

The 3 zone limit is to allow me and my officers to Keep track of everything that is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Seconds Sons Present The Game of DISCORDS!
What can I do on or with the toon before the race start?
You CAN: Get them ported to Qeynos and bound Near the Gate. Turn in your book of Discord. Get them bag/containers. Get them there spells UP TO LEVEL 14.
You CAN NOT: Get them any equipment. Level them to level 2. Give them any consumables. Get them buffed at all. Give them any PP. Give them spells PAST LEVEL 14.
I'll be honest, this hasn't really been cleared up.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Banned

Watch the scumlords ruin this.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Banned

You're not supposed to ding level 2, but you CAN have up to level 14 spells.

TBH i'm not sure what they're thinking with that. No one is getting level 14 through legitimate means. Even level 5 in an hour is like ehhhh hard as fuck to do, especially when you consider the competition there will be in Qeynos newb yard.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be honest, this hasn't really been cleared up.
Im not sure how to clear this up any further. Do not give them any equipment, items, xp turn ins, consumables, clickes, ANYTHING besides containers and The spell for your class.

The intentions is for everyone to start at a clean slate. Fresh level 1 no equipment no bagged advantages. Just a good clean race from the start and some fun twists thrown in along the way. There will be ways to win items and PP outside of the main prize and even if you are the first to die in the FFA there will be fun to be had tell the end!
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 02-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not supposed to ding level 2, but you CAN have up to level 14 spells.

TBH i'm not sure what they're thinking with that. No one is getting level 14 through legitimate means. Even level 5 in an hour is like ehhhh hard as fuck to do, especially when you consider the competition there will be in Qeynos newb yard.
I seriously doubt anyone will get past 8 legitimately. Like i said we will be in each zone and at vital places making sure everyone is playing nice. Its a few hours event. Fun to be had. Again a big part of this is going to be forming an alliance and potentially keeping, or breaking them based on incentives. There will also be unique quests that u can do to get things like Worn See invis or maybe a HP/Mana ring. Potentially some Magician summoned items.

Also planning on a Mini raid encounter in QH in the last 10 minutes of the hour with some goodies that will be randomed off to the ones who helped kill it.

There will be plenty of fun and adventure to be had without needing to cheat.
Last edited by Khaall Drogo; 02-07-2018 at 06:25 PM..
Old 02-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Cool event,. but it reminds me of battle royal. For those who live under a rock, pubg.

none the less I approve of pvp events! I hope some people get video/live stream it.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

We are putting in a Ton of effort and prep work! Really hope everyone appreciates the work we are doing for this event and enjoy it! If the rules are followed will be extremely interesting to see what works! If everything goes great i will consider Doing it again Soon with a Longer window to experience and a more difficult zone. Could be able to make it even more interesting and fun as long as everyone plays nice.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Im not sure how to clear this up any further. Do not give them any equipment, items, xp turn ins, consumables, clickes, ANYTHING besides containers and The spell for your class.!
If you can't level up to level 2, how can you level up beyond level 2?

The statement has no logical consistency. You should just delete that part, because it makes no sense.
Closed Thread