Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah the "classic UI" made for the green server is utter trash.
wow I got casting bars working at 4 am, I got the breath bar working at like 3 am I spent like 3 weeks learning how to script so we could have marble bags and I had to turn my body inside out to figure out how to create a marble character creator so you could all have your sneekers blown off when you logged into green for the first time

Im really proud of that work.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow I got casting bars working at 4 am, I got the breath bar working at like 3 am I spent like 3 weeks learning how to script so we could have marble bags and I had to turn my body inside out to figure out how to create a marble character creator so you could all have your sneekers blown off when you logged into green for the first time

I mean thank you for your hard work... But not to be mean why cant we just use the UI's that are on Blue?.......

This UI just doesnt work for me.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Its fine for you to hate it, but it's not utter trash! It's my greatest creation! Fuck my kids.
Old 01-18-2022, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its fine for you to hate it, but it's not utter trash! It's my greatest creation! Fuck my kids.
Well.... Can you get back to work on it then lol.
Old 01-18-2022, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Is there at least plans for a pet window in Green?
Old 01-18-2022, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P1999 is reconstructive archaeology. It’s not Jib’s UI you don’t like - it is what he is reconstructing that you find problematic.

It is currently believed there was no pet window in the classic era, as such green lacks this.

It should be added in at the appropriate point in the timeline if it was.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 01-18-2022, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P1999 is reconstructive archaeology. It’s not Jib’s UI you don’t like - it is what he is reconstructing that you find problematic.

It is currently believed there was no pet window in the classic era, as such green lacks this.

It should be added in at the appropriate point in the timeline if it was.
I dont know last i played live was Ruins of Kunark i played a necro. I never knew this game to not have a pet window (to be clear after the giant box went away). I mean I could be wrong.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I really enjoyed using it, and helping test it! People appreciate the work, I think now that Velious here people just want to do customs now

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 01-18-2022, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know last i played live was Ruins of Kunark i played a necro. I never knew this game to not have a pet window (to be clear after the giant box went away). I mean I could be wrong.
I remember having to type the pet commands out myself or use macros. It was a pain but it is classic.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I honestly have no idea but I did get rid of item linking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but you can thank rog for putting it back though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I really enjoyed using it, and helping test it! People appreciate the work, I think now that Velious here people just want to do customs now
hehe ty yeah I dont take hombridge to it just mad at trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread