Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Banned

When's that update that prevents resist poison and Shadoo from stacking going in?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Well said Stealin. I read RnF alot but dont participate but have to said thats the most real, commonsense post anyone has written on here lol
Old 01-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nearly entire thread has gone back and forth with the same line of responses as mine, mine are just in picture form.

Oh, no, there is perhaps 1 or 2 actually mentally handicapped people in my pictures above. Perhaps it is cold of me to link the image from google images and it could possibly hurt their feelings more so than the real world has already.

Get your PC panties out of your asses. The severity of issues that offend you faggots today is unreal. Oh no... someone stole my pixels, they most be no lifers... oh god don't call me a no lifer.... well you're a retard.... oh well here's a picture of a retard and i'm going to say it's you.... oh no... how dare you use that picture of a retard and hurt that retards feelings who isn't currently here to be offended.... how dare you use the term retard...

You are all fucking idiots and the actual retarded people should be offended at you fucking retards calling each other retards when you are actually much fucking more damaged in the brain than real retards.
Someone is ignoring me rant. Attention Whore!!!!!!!!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When's that update that prevents resist poison and Shadoo from stacking going in?
When TMO starts losing trakanon's AMIRITE !!!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zephany/Slave, I really enjoy how you are so proud of your botb victory for the most limp-wristed class in this game with the thinnest competition. I furthermore enjoy how as a winner you take it upon yourself to insult the performances of people who wouldn't let you join their club. You're a real class act!

Please tell me again how different we were a year ago.
http://t.qkme.me/3sofjs.jpg
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Banned

TMO Engages and Defeats Trakanon with 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 Donals, 4 Teeth, coth + EoT spells

Forceful Entry still bad - Please Discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portsche
No way I'm reading all this BS. But, just to promote more of it (if it hasn't been leaked already in the midst of everything I'm not reading):

14 TMO alive AFTER Trak dead, 13 killed by Trak, 27 total. So let's split the difference and say "engaged with" 20-21.

4 Teeth, Check. (links too long for all 4 to fit in the "link all". note the extra commas)

CotH: Check.

EoT: Check.

Donal's BP x2: ....umm, no.

Tolan's BP: Check.

Deepwater BP: Check.

[Tue Jan 22 01:31:43 2013] Yibz tells the guild, 'Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate, Deepwater Breastplate, Trakanon's Tooth, Trakanon's Tooth, Spell: Call of the Hero, Spell: Emissary of Thule, Spell: Mala, , '
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001
History isn't a good guide for the future. Derp.
For posterity.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO Engages and Defeats Trakanon with 19

For posterity.
Yes lets teach the future how to link quotes out of order and out of context. For the future!
Old 01-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Banned

The order isn't particularly important.. and nothing is out of context.

You literally said that.

Literally.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Banned

Also, how in the hell have you and Eccezan posted so much in 1 thread?

What do you 2 do with your lives? Hit f5 on Rants and Flames to see who thinks you're retarded for lying and then yell at them so that you think you've "won"?

Does not compute.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets talk about our mentally handicapepd by choice. I.E. Godefroi.
Be sure you learn to type first, before calling someone "handicaped".

Idiot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread