Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 08:56 PM
Banned

google says you were at the mall

lol
Old 07-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Banned

sorry! it was a sincere chuckle though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2018, 09:26 PM
Banned

*lords white masc essence over u*
Old 07-27-2018, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*lords white masc essence over u*
Old 07-28-2018, 08:48 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as promised, rundown on Sephora tranny makeup course which I took very early today in Bumfuck, near Pokesan's house.

He lives in a pretty nice area. Nearby I witnessed a nervous man urinating in a McDonald's parking lot in the nook of his open car door at 8:00am, but the strip malls were all very well kept and I got a generally positive impression.

anyway lol

there were 7 or 8 of us and 2 instructors. The girls ranged from obese barely-able-to-function autistic to a really very charming older dude using a masc name, and my favorite, this adorable very shy total nonpass with a Hitler Youth I shared a table with, who naturally used my aura to shield herself during socializing. We all sat down at tables-for-two with mirror, products and utensils laid out. I felt very comfortable and welcome and indeed subtly dominated the scene. My phobia about Sephora was that it'd be filled with rude snobs who are all prettier than me and I'd be terribly embarrassed; not so.

The content kind of sucked. They concentrated too much on "skin care", by which they meant cleansing with an oil soln, using an exfoliating pad, and then applying a single moisturizer. That took like half the class and I already have a superior skin care regimen to theirs and didn't care.

Makeup content was the other half of classtime and it was also totally useless except that I happened upon some products I like. Pretty much we were taught the order of foundation application, with very little instruction on technique: primer, color corrector, foundation, concealer, powder, setting spray. Then let off to apply on our own. Wow! No eye instruction. But I found a foundation I dig a LOT so that's cool.

The really irritating thing: there was one particular issue I needed help with and I got conflicting answers from the two instructors. Maybe some nerd who reads tldrs will help me. I have this recurring thing with undereye concealer pilling up, which happened again using their recommended product combo. It appears to settle into creases in my undereye and I get this zebra look. I wiped it all off, applied it again while one of them watched, and it occurred a second time. One individual told me I was too dry there; the other too wet. No combo of product worked in 4 attempts. And because so much time was blown on nonsense earlier in the class we ran out of time before this was resolved. So, I walked out looking a *bit* of a goofball, upon close inspection anyway, with a nice basket of freebie samples.

The gains:
  • big reduction in fear of makeup counters & shops by virtue of exposure. I found them completely terrifying a few months ago.
  • Learnt some products
  • Exposure to trans women who have it worse & soldier on, and trans women who although nonpassing are totally charming & attractive.
  • Freebies bag is pretty dank. There's like 10 smaller-scope items in here, eye liner pencil etc and a lip shade I like, full size. Probably 50 bucks of stuff retail.
  • Time Spent Out In Public With People Who Understand

Totally worthwhile. Cecily, doubt you'd learn anything, but you'd profit still just thinking of it as a social habilitation expedition (+free product)
Yeah, sometimes I want people to pick up on the fact that I'm a little different than other girls. It's complicated. Being stereotyped and objectified as a woman is a thing and so you are going to find people will treat you a specific way when you are passable and or boyfail.

Anyway as far as that concealer prob, there are concealer sticks meant specifically for undereye and other undereye concealers with little applicators in the packaging (I like those the best, and you can double up your other concealer over that if you need to blend it, just use even less. The under eye is a particularly oily part of the face. You should hit up the drugstore and pick one that's easy to apply and seems like it would match what you got from sephora. Moisturizer is OK, but you still need a dry surface. And the concealer you have is probably a little bit too oily. You could probably stand to use even less and blend more. Remember to pat it in and not rub it. Little dabs. Start on the inside and dab outwards until it spreads out. Put only the product in the little crease you don't want a lot right under the eye. I am pretty much using powder mostly so I don't have the oil problems, but powder isn't very high coverage.

Skin care is important and makes the biggest improvement overall, remember that class is designed for the lowest common denominator.

TLDR: There are specific concealers for under your eyes and they are different from face concealers, the class did you dirty sum.

Hope this helps. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-28-2018 at 08:52 AM..
Old 07-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned

Anybody ever taken the Animal multivitamin packs? Every morning is life or death for me with these horse pills..
Old 07-28-2018, 04:08 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, sometimes I want people to pick up on the fact that I'm a little different than other girls. It's complicated. Being stereotyped and objectified as a woman is a thing and so you are going to find people will treat you a specific way when you are passable and or boyfail.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2018, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@lulz I seen ur post. U know it. Don't be mad. It's like one of your anime characters speech burblez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anybody ever taken the Animal multivitamin packs? Every morning is life or death for me with these horse pills..
Yikes. Not really no. Some vitamin things make me pretty sick though.

I'm getting out of this thread so the men can get back to work with their gainz - the tranny quest implicated by J girl.
Old 07-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Men's one a day gummies is what I use. I get the rest from my protein shakes.

For large pills (or even small non-coated) that are hard to get down I sometimes coat with honey. That makes it a lot easier to down with some water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm getting out of this thread so the men can get back to work with their gainz - the tranny quest implicated by J girl.
I love you guys but I don't get why you don't create your own thread for tranny quest. Now I have to sift through posts to see legitimate questions about fitness and diet.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Last edited by Mead; 07-28-2018 at 05:22 PM..
Old 07-28-2018, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Men's one a day gummies is what I use. I get the rest from my protein shakes.

I love you guys but I don't get why you don't create your own thread for tranny quest. Now I have to sift through posts to see legitimate questions about fitness and diet.
I totally agree, but the other ones really do egg me on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm sorry. I vacated this thread for a good while after Cecily trounced on me, so I'm leaving again for real now. That's a promise.
Closed Thread