Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyway im just rambling at this point. oh yea I was thinking the revamp would make chardook more fun for enchanters, am i wrong? (like do they (all the mobs) all get leveled up to like lvl 60 too?)
I don't know how much harder it will be to solo, but the wiki shows Chardok revamp has some pretty nice droppable items for Enchanter's.

Earring of Blazing Energy +2cha/+35hp/+35mana with clicky 4 second cast time Feedback, a +3cha/+35hp/+35mana clicky Illusion High Elf earring/ring. There's also a bracer, belt, and range that are close to BIS for droppable +CHA items and maybe some other things. Plus the All/All Range with 1 charge of clicky Summon Corpse.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how much harder it will be to solo, but the wiki shows Chardok revamp has some pretty nice droppable items for Enchanter's.

Earring of Blazing Energy +2cha/+35hp/+35mana with clicky 4 second cast time Feedback, a +3cha/+35hp/+35mana clicky Illusion High Elf earring/ring. There's also a bracer, belt, and range that are close to BIS for droppable +CHA items and maybe some other things. Plus the All/All Range with 1 charge of clicky Summon Corpse.
yea and dat mob that drop the earring only lvl 54 so man, this zone gon b fuuuuun for chanter i hope https://wiki.project1999.com/Grave_Master_Zo%60lun
Old 04-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

What happened with tecmos? Am I gonna need to start a “free tecmos” post?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-03-2018, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Tecmos the character? I don't think he's getting free. RIP red Tecmos was on the same login account, too :-\
Old 04-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Rip. Bunch of south mobs starting dropping Runed Mithril Tunics after the HS 2.0 revamp???

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rip. Bunch of south mobs starting dropping Runed Mithril Tunics after the HS 2.0 revamp???
especially on red
Old 04-16-2018, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure if you ever confirmed, but the kor shamans drop the SBC per the wiki. I cringed a bit seeing you let them get killed as your pets, but I enjoy the videos nonetheless!
Closed Thread