Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keykey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RMT seller is not going to give away items. It is money to them. RMT seller is not going to randomly drop items.
As I said earlier in the thread, this literally happened to a guildie of mine. Same situation, only he did NOT get banned, he just got talked to by the GMs and apparently his answers sufficiently cleared him of wrongdoing. Glad he's not banned. Feel bad for OP but as Sirken did say, clearly they have proof of a link in some way, and there's almost no chance of talking your way out of those. If you borrow your account to someone who was RMTing even if they weren't doing it directly on your account, yours is forfeit. I've also lost a guildie for that and he was GUTTED. Trust the wrong person and you're just screwed, that's why no one but me will EVER log on to Plush.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 11-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

I once found a suitcase filled with cash in the desert after a shootout between drug traffickers...
Old 11-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once found a suitcase filled with cash in the desert after a shootout between drug traffickers...
Taking the drugs would have been the better choice..
Old 11-13-2017, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keykey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RMT seller is not going to give away items. It is money to them. RMT seller is not going to randomly drop items.

Secrets already outed this guy as a cheat and liar. Move on from defending the OP. Sirken explained..innocent people RARELY, if ever, get banned.
maybe they know they are busted and trying to strip characters or quitting rmt/eq... in which case dropping items in EC seems like a high probablity. Why would you instantly assume one way or the other?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

The item dropping seems to be a red herring. OP got banned for other reasons.

These sorts of posts and stories are pretty common around here.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

I was banned once for 24 hours because a player in a rival guild petitioned that I ran a large scale RMT website that didn’t exist. I’m slightly sympathetic to the player side of the story in these posts.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was banned once for 24 hours because a player in a rival guild petitioned that I ran a large scale RMT website that didn’t exist. I’m slightly sympathetic to the player side of the story in these posts.
How’s business these days?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you borrow your account to someone
You can't "borrow an account to someone" it's called lending

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
security reasons?
Security reasons lol yah 9/11 will occur again if he tells us.

Bazlekar - 30 [Dark Elf SHD]
Closed Thread