Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very augmented. Rly fun movies lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we talk about this..?? You saw "jews" in that battle..? With the octopus machines?
Those are "jews" ?? The people of the 9th zion or whatever..? The people at the rave underground? Jews?

i mean, imagining ultra-orthodox jews fighting in the black, fur hat, etc. That does make me laugh, at alot. Come on man you gotta go more into it.

So he was being uploaded the torah and shit and the other jews were like "omg, hes reading it so fast.. hes like a machine.."

Please go on. Like, I need this.
Omg. There's too much to parse here just late at night on my cellphone.

However for starters, Zion is the promised land. Everyone is always calling Neo Jesus Christ in the first movies. He's the chosen one. The machines are conveniently allowing the free humans to congregate in Zion for easy genocide. The people must be barefoot in the temple. Morpheous is Moses. The ship has plating that says mark III, and 11 (Mark 3:11). Trinity isn't an accidental name. No one running Zion believes in Neo.

I'm sure there's tons more, however the allegory is super blatant and I personally don't mind it.

Only a meshuga could miss it.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we talk about this..?? You saw "jews" in that battle..? With the octopus machines?
Those are "jews" ?? The people of the 9th zion or whatever..? The people at the rave underground? Jews?

i mean, imagining ultra-orthodox jews fighting in the black, fur hat, etc. That does make me laugh, at alot. Come on man you gotta go more into it.

So he was being uploaded the torah and shit and the other jews were like "omg, hes reading it so fast.. hes like a machine.."

Please go on. Like, I need this.
drugs
Old 09-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Banned

So like the machine city 01 is in Mesopotamia and they applied to the U.N. and got nuked instead. So when Neo the chosen one is going to 01 Zion is simultaneously defending itself.

The Architect is like God and created Neo for a purpose. So Neo is like part Architect or like the architects son.

Neo is the 6th version after 600 years and 6 previous matrixes.

I'm totally not a nerd. There's a lot more biblical references and stuff. It's late tho and I'm tired and the illuminati are like boring and make googling unfun.

Seriously tho. Imagine them all with beards and hats. It's the way it was meant to be seen. Then you'll see it.

Grab a notebook and frame by frame it next time you watch, I'll be curious to see what you discover.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
No drugs. Only mental illness.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2021, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, cause rape doesnt happen in mens prisons, ever. Especially doesnt happen to men who claim to be women, as you say, then get sent to prison. It just happens at a rate of like 10000X more than that has ever happened. A rapes a rape, nobody should get raped, but you're just crying about a stat because its convenient to your argument while ignoring the HUGE amount of the exact same thing in mens prisons.

Gee, if its such a huge issue, where are all these athletes crushing women and taking their jobs?

Yeah, you cant name one. Its a fake issue you were told to be outraged about.
A highschool girls' track team literally sued over this issue. Also, men raping women is worse than men raping other men. Both are bad, one is worse, because of the physical power disparity. Also, women don't make the decision to commit crime expecting to possibly be locked up with men until very recently. If it's the other way around, and biological women are sent to a men's prison because they identify as male, they will be mauled. And you know that.

You can't see a difference? Claiming that I said "rapes don't happen in men's prisons" is a total strawman. Of course they do, it's just worse if it's a man raping a woman in a woman's prison. You might as well just argue for co-ed prisons, but for some reason you aren't. Odd.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

movie looks fun and cool, thx
Old 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

We had a dot matrix printer at my first job. Printed out a bunch of credit card numbers at the end of the shift. Midnight to dawn after midnight to dawn, I'd sit looking out of my kiosk in the middle of the fuel pumps wondering if there was more to life than this.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

I wonder if this new matrix will turn out to be all cheery and optimistic. Uplifting.

I could accept that.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

I can't imagine living in a world where third-trimester abortions, trans people competing in sports, and Antifa attacks are such regular occurances. Are unicorns real in crazy town too? Maybe Trumptards are all posting from inside of some woke illiberal Matrix-like nightmare?

Also movie looks like garbage. The matrix was the first movie to make special effects not feel so "special" for me. I predict falling asleep during this on HBO max three times before I give up like I did with John Wick 3.
Closed Thread