Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Veeshan Fires of Heaven reigned supreme, they had a little stint here with some OG members, Ashurr for one, he once reprimanded me for Kill stealing on live, we later found that out while chatting in Chardok here on p99.
Unfortunatly they left last year to create Flames of Reverence on Agnarr.
Miss my FoH buddies!
Veeshan represent!

There were a few OG FoH folks here until the lure of Agnarr took them away. Ash and I go way back. I think most are just waiting around for Pantheon at this point.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Morell thule
Top1:Relentless Ascension
2:Thunderwalkers
3:triune
I thought fury’s edge was #1. Agree with #2 and 3.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

BB was a fun server but I took the split to Saryrn where Order of the Phoenix was dominate up through Velious/Luclin. From PoP forward as I recall Heaven and Earth ran things pretty hard.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phantom Raiders on Bertoxx

Dragon Council.. I remember DC being widely hated and I wanted to join them or PR really bad then.

Prophesy too. Think those were our top 3.
Prophecy was definitely #1 through Velious and into Luclin. Phantom Raiders was clear #1 by PoP. DC always played second fiddle.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erollisi Marr:

Da’Kor then remade as Magister

Midnight Sojourn

Storm’s Fury

They two previously mentioned guilds ended up merging and reforming under the tag Midnight Fury
Thank you for that. I was wracking my brains on what had happened to the top guilds there during my hiatus and subsequent move on to Torvonnilous.

/salute
Old 09-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Silent Redemption> was the top guild on Brell. I can't remember exactly when they took over, but they were on top for 6 - 7 years.
Honorable mention for the #2 guild on Brell, Enshadowed. Even after I quit playing on Brell I'd check out their page cause their leader Burzlaff was hilarious. Remember he once got access to Watchers (#3 guild) website and posted a big update about how they copied Ensh's RZTLW strategy. Dude consistently rolled out ridiculously funny updates.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an early BB raider, I recall everyone looking up to Veeshan's FoH as the gold standard for raiding guilds, and lots also saw them as kinda nuts. BB was a great server for the community but IMO it took a while for true poopsock raiding to take hold in the form of Club Fu, even AO/RoV others were frequently cooperative and would be considered pretty casual by current standards. Not a ding, people just hadn't really developed the raiding paradigm. We were killing dragons with crap gear in the upper 40s.
Since I didn't start playing until Velious (and didn't start raiding until Luclin) I can't really speak to before then, so that's entirely possible. What I do know is by the time I understood raiding, Club Fu most definitely was serious about it, and I say this having been in the same room with many of them when they raided.

However, I 100% agree that people on Bristlebane weren't all assholes to each other. For instance there was a Club Fu Warrior named Meriadoc (I think he was an officer?) who would not only occasionally help AO, but also smaller guilds like Southern Lights, not to mention complete strangers. And he did it constantly.

Now, try imagining (say) a member of Aftermath both fighting with and giving tactical advice to Tempest (or Tempest even letting an Aftermath member join them on a raid) for even a single raid mob, let alone a whole bunch of them.

Bristlebane Pride! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Innoruuk was pretty weak until everyone just joined SR.

Legions of Darkness (LoD) until either late SoV or Luclin.
Ashen Vendetta from above/Luclin until late PoP.
Silent Resurgence from late PoP until Present? despite multiple server merges.
Pretty sure LoD ruled the roost on inny until some point in Velious, then AV stole the show until they merged with nameless - then I think it was Silent Resurgence?
Old 09-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Kobold

Tarew Marr
1. Enlightened Dark

distant 2nd. Black Company
lots of smaller, long lasting guilds after that
Old 09-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Tribunal
<The Elitist Vagrants>
<Sol Invictus>
<Legendary>
<Royal Norrathian Guard> (RNG)

We had a ton of parity on our server.
This sounds about right. <The Elitists> and <The Vagrants> were allied until they decided to combine around GoD. Sometime after GoD a lot of us RNG folks followed Broshan to WoW, myself included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy smokes been long time sense I seen some of those names hah.. Old Tribunal player here
/wave!