Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why the hell does : O turn into :o i cant even edit this shit-ass smiley out of my post fuck these forums
fuck your, friend

:O
Old 05-30-2019, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

you*
Old 05-30-2019, 09:07 AM
Kobold

im worried that you think everyone is your friend. RNF is not a trustworthy place! please be safe, acquaintance.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

How are you doing :O with out throwing some parenthesized b /b in there?
Old 05-30-2019, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

:o

:O

Check the third box, forum noobs:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2019, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
top raiding guild (well, guilds)
Old 05-31-2019, 12:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vast majority of AM are really cool, nice and down to earth people. However, I feel the 1% of douchebags like Hotel that have constantly made globo gym posts about how they are better than you have hurt their reputation. It hasn’t really mattered because they have been good enough to stay on top and continue to pick up all the fair-weather raiders. I worry however that if the weather stays bad at AM the ship could start sinking fast as the fair weather raiders jump ship.
Hello,
Aftermath will die when Aftermath moves onto another game/server/etc, not because of any competition - which is currently made up of 5 dead guilds teaming up because Aftermath scary, Aftermath bad, Aftermath say mean things on a Rants and Flames forum! It's like a derangement you people have. Stop thinking about me or my guild, you freaks. Because quite frankly I don't really care about the opinion of sheep. If you aint first... ur last, bitches.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,
Aftermath will die when Aftermath moves onto another game/server/etc, not because of any competition - which is currently made up of 5 dead guilds teaming up because Aftermath scary, Aftermath bad, Aftermath say mean things on a Rants and Flames forum! It's like a derangement you people have. Stop thinking about me or my guild, you freaks. Because quite frankly I don't really care about the opinion of sheep. If you aint first... ur last, bitches.

Hello!

I know it's RNF so you can't help but be a miserable, defensive cunt. But I think if you take a step back and read what I wrote it was a perfectly reasonable statement. Also let's not forget the thread I am replying in, I don't think about you at all never made a thread about AM and don't intend to. I in fact have no animus towards your guild or really any member or officer of your guild.

I am not even saying AM won't continue to dominate (as they have for a very long time) they very well may. Let's just hypothetically say AM fails to get any valuable targets anymore. The core people like you who have already acquired their pixels won't care much - but the people who joined just seeking to raid and acquire end game gear will move on. This is how it always has been. If and when you guys decide to go to green will be good coincidental timing, nothing more.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's just hypothetically say AM fails to get any valuable targets anymore
LOL.

Yah. That seems likely.
Old 05-31-2019, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,
Yeah... It's totally the people who don't like you that have the derangement...
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Closed Thread