Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and I both know I’m an admin officer. Recharges, guild invites, and beer recommendations is all I’m good for
So true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing I have buddies I trust and am still capable of calling a DAG CHARGE before anyone in AM.

Remedial officers in Riot know when to pull the trigger.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing I have buddies I trust and am still capable of calling a DAG CHARGE before anyone in AM.

Remedial officers in Riot know when to pull the trigger.
Your raid leading is like a shooting star....you rarely see it, but when you do, it’s memorable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

It wasnt even batphoned, we assumed Riot was zergy enough to kill it.

Think it was posted on Discord tho
Old 07-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasnt even batphoned, we assumed Riot was zergy enough to kill it.

Think it was posted on Discord tho
Did give responder DKP though.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still act as if your opinion matters anymore than mine, they don't. Who cares what you seen coming. People act like I am the only irrelevant nobody here on these elf forums, you got some pixels. Fucking congrats.
yeah thats been my main issue with AM, they think the tag next to their name makes them special or their their opinions matter more for some reason. Whats most aggravating about it is it happens to new members who haven't even been in the guild for more than a couple months, they join and their ego's insta-inflate.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah thats been my main issue with AM, they think the tag next to their name makes them special or their their opinions matter more for some reason. Whats most aggravating about it is it happens to new members who haven't even been in the guild for more than a couple months, they join and their ego's insta-inflate.
Not anymore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paging Tofat.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man,

I think this is your guild leader after losing 1 mob (Lady Nev) in TOV about a month ago:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I also saw some footage of Aftermath's Eashen of the Sky raid this week which was lead by Conda I think? He had some very colorful language to spread around voice comms, including threatening to guild remove people if they 'didn't fucking listen' or ' didn't fucking move.' Oh, I think he called everyone 'fucking children', which was oddly ironic considering the rant he was on. I heard your name in the clip, so you know what I'm talking about, homie.

He's an officer right?

Both of those guys seemed very respectful to their member base. Very cool, normal, and respectful leadership.

Yikes.
It's true. It's hard for me to talk about it, but there have been a few times when toxic Monrezz angrily called people 'numpty.' I don't know what it means, but I've mentioned it to my therapist. It keeps me up at night. DON'T JOIN AFTERMATH...the horror...sometimes they use mean words like meanies.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true. It's hard for me to talk about it, but there have been a few times when toxic Monrezz angrily called people 'numpty.' I don't know what it means, but I've mentioned it to my therapist. It keeps me up at night. DON'T JOIN AFTERMATH...the horror...sometimes they use mean words like meanies.
I’ve never heard any Riot officers call any members fucking children, nor have I heard anyone threaten to guild remove anyone for play quality - but thats just an officer in Riot. In fact, when people have cost us mobs we tend to go out of the way to have a personal conversation rather than name and shame.
Closed Thread