Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Yall are so hateful when you encounter someone too smart to fall for the programming. 'Sall good, i'm raising a crop of girls who, in turn, im training to raise a crop more of me, and to reject inferior stock, and theres nothing you can do about it besides digging around in the fecal matter i leave behind since by the time your brain catches up im already gone.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-20-2019 at 04:14 PM..
Old 01-20-2019, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yall are so hateful when you encounter someone too smart to fall for the programming. 'Sall good, i'm raising a crop of girls who, in turn, im training to raise a crop more of me, and to reject inferior stock, and theres nothing you can do about it besides digging around in the fecal matter i leave behind since by the time your brain catches up im already gone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA
Old 01-20-2019, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Child Protective Services can help them before the Stockholm Syndrome gets to them first.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Don't be suprised when they end up as 30 year old over weight gold diggers. Just keep 'em off the pole.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be suprised when they end up as 30 year old over weight gold diggers. Just keep 'em off the pole.
Says the future parent who will probably feed their 4 year old hormone blockers.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the future parent who will probably feed their 4 year old hormone blockers.
Sorry you can't reproduce. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you can't reproduce. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says someone who believes in an ideology that sterilizes people and actually does make it impossible to reproduce afterwards lol.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Says someone who believes in an ideology that sterilizes people and actually does make it impossible to reproduce afterwards lol.
Why do you keep pushing your beliefs onto me? Quit making shit up, you gremlin.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Trump supporters are almost as bad as he is - just make shit up and hope their friends will high five them. Doesn't matter how far from reality it actually is. As long as they believe it in their ignorant little heads it doesn't matter how little it makes sense.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:40 PM
Banned

Tbh, considering 30 to 40pt IQ delta, ive written most of you braindead leftists off as too stupid to bother with. My message is aimed more at the 120+ crowd. You slowmos are lucky to have SC trying to save you from yourselves.
Closed Thread