Default Hmm

https://youtu.be/UqAiEgAzIxU

where did this server go?
Old 07-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

that was a good day.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

Behind the scenes in the Dome: We didn't have enough people to go in and contest. I still planned to go by myself. Told Trusty pal Ragnaros I'd lend my sword.

A short time later Zech decides to team with Apex due to low numbers / his dislike of hillbillies.

Dropped tag, plugged him on Noah 1v1, and ran to join the fight.

my soul is sparkling white.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Aviak

About the same time Akinn shouts, I just want loot, and you Pigglywiggly hillbillies cucked to Apex.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About the same time Akinn shouts, I just want loot, and you Pigglywiggly hillbillies cucked to Apex.
Epidemic tried to merge with thunderdome when I was still in TD. They said no and epidemic went with apex.

If people didnt hold some bullshit grudges over a video game it couldve been fun with apex vs thunder/epidemic.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Was that a high elf pally in bronze greaves pictured dead at the end?
Old 07-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what you want man.. you've been in my guilds.
There has never in r99 been a guild that brought PvP more than the guilds I lead.. maybe azrael?
either way.. server is dead..
Old 07-17-2017, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epidemic tried to merge with thunderdome when I was still in TD. They said no and epidemic went with apex.

If people didnt hold some bullshit grudges over a video game it couldve been fun with apex vs thunder/epidemic.
You're wrong. being the leader I have never once tried merging with tdome. we came back from season 2 of Zek and day 1 led tdome to victory for golems, they tried fucking us for vp so we called off the cease fire and folded both apex / time for the next two months until it was confirmed gongshow was coming back with tdome joining .

at that time we joined apex bc of our lack of elf sim love for tdome and a week later 90 nerds were in ragnarok.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

velious sucks
was fun flexing my dominance on the server retards brobb/awfal/deetz/jewc/ all of tdome crew on my fun lil 3 month binge
cYA on teams99 (2025)
Old 07-17-2017, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong. being the leader I have never once tried merging with tdome. we came back from season 2 of Zek and day 1 led tdome to victory for golems, they tried fucking us for vp so we called off the cease fire and folded both apex / time for the next two months until it was confirmed gongshow was coming back with tdome joining .

at that time we joined apex bc of our lack of elf sim love for tdome and a week later 90 nerds were in ragnarok.
When I was in TD before I joined you guys they said in discord if they should let you guys join. Everyone said no over stupid grudges.

I joined you guys, you guys went to zek for a month and I never logged in again. This is before that golems shit and all that.
Closed Thread