Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong. being the leader I have never once tried merging with tdome. we came back from season 2 of Zek and day 1 led tdome to victory for golems, they tried fucking us for vp so we called off the cease fire and folded both apex / time for the next two months until it was confirmed gongshow was coming back with tdome joining .

at that time we joined apex bc of our lack of elf sim love for tdome and a week later 90 nerds were in ragnarok.
Interesting rewrite of history there idiot. Esp. Considering TDome wasn't merging into Ragnarok until well after you guys merged into Apex. You merged because TD shitstomped you into the dirt. You dirty cunts were in Rag discord sucking up to Gong while tagged and raiding with Apex, it's interesting that you probably believe your own lies.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting rewrite of history there idiot. Esp. Considering TDome wasn't merging into Ragnarok until well after you guys merged into Apex. You merged because TD shitstomped you into the dirt. You dirty cunts were in Rag discord sucking up to Gong while tagged and raiding with Apex, it's interesting that you probably believe your own lies.
U dissolved your guild because you got tired of losing, then you lost again
Old 07-17-2017, 11:56 PM
Aviak

I love doing whatever I want, when I want in <Alcoholics>
Old 07-18-2017, 12:53 AM
Banned

i have never lost on this game
Old 07-18-2017, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

I remember when Thunderdome, teamed up with Apex, to contest Epidemic. So much for Thunderdome "dominating" epidemic rofl.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

If we are being quite honest when Epidemic was at full force we took golems for a month straight and consistently ass stomped TD and Apex
Old 07-18-2017, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey remember that fight in feerrott where TD pretty much demolished your whole guild? Then we proceeded to loot AoN's in your face which caused you to detag for the moment and join Apex to stop us. I think this was the 3rd time TD had caused Epidemic to fuck off back to zek. Think Blueflower was on Zismapus so he will confirm this did happen
brobb is a habitual ragequitter

funniest one for me was because i told TMO they could do halls of testing while we raided NToV as long as they let me loot named drake symbols

when i feigned/sneaked my way with no sow into their raid with 200 hp remaining after a failed feign, brobb lost his mind because he wasn't allowed to attack me and logged off immediately

didn't see him for like 4 months
Old 07-18-2017, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-18-2017, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

hm i feel like everyone has a brobb story
one day cylock hosted a 1v1 event and after i beat jewc and like 3 apex people everyone was hugging my nuts and it triggered brobb really bad he got on spun to fight me and told everyone he was going to destroy me and show me who the alpha monk was ( mind you he was slurring his words real bad at this point) anyways i agree to fight him ( spun had about 250 AC and 500 health more than me and vulak loot + primal ) and this was before i had a facesmasher so he had a real clear advantage, i end up 90-0ing him and he completely loses his mind in discord and ragequits for the night after begging for a rematch and blaming RNG and fungi

it was almost as bad of a meltdown as when i logged on my first day back from a 5 month break and beat the breaks off of a BiS hardscale ( decibels monk) and was accused of macroquest and speedhacking on fraps
Last edited by Ragnaros; 07-18-2017 at 03:18 AM..
Old 07-18-2017, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

Good story Ragnaros, I too, enjoy fairy tales.
Closed Thread