Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Kobold

Default RW & Tunare Rotations

So how much longer can AG justify having their own rotation slots?

Will the server ever admit that RW rotations are stupid and this was clearly a ridiculous idea or do we have to wait for Riot to realize how hard it's going to be to get a ring 10, in a rotated slot, as the largest guild on server?

Obligatory QQ.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

You sound mad and or bad, good post!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, let's just go back to toxic clickfests so we can test to see who has the best third party software! Nevermind Kittens and Aegis who just want a shot at a ring war a couple times a month.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will the server ever admit that RW rotations are stupid and this was clearly a ridiculous idea or do we have to wait for Riot to realize how hard it's going to be to get a ring 10, in a rotated slot, as the largest guild on server?

Obligatory QQ.
1/10. Try harder.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are, in fact, rules in place to determine this based off the current agreement! So don't you worry, this question has been taken care of.

Mark resolved, close thread.

<Gravity>
Old 07-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Kobold

Nobody understands the rules 100% and guilds still have to send representatives out there to make sure the other guilds are abiding by the rules they wanted.

It looks to me like AG waited more than an hour and are in Riot's slot right now.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Nobody understands the rules 100% and guilds still have to send representatives out there to make sure the other guilds are abiding by the rules they wanted.

It looks to me like AG waited more than an hour and are in Riot's slot right now.
You need to get your eyes checked then.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Go back to grade school and learn how to tell time you chode.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Badain Pop 11:45am PST
[Fri Jul 05 12:30:06 2019] <ZONE MESSAGE>: This zone is repopping now!

45min. Y'all need to chill out.

Again, close thread and move to resolved.

<Gravity>
Old 07-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

AG turned in within their hour. They’re fine. Good luck to them on their war.