Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 10:40 AM
Kobold

What is this bullshit? Tanks tank? Healers heal? Dps does dps and buffers buff? This isn't how MMOs are supposed to work! This is a problem specific to ToV in p99 and I'm so angry about it!
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 07-21-2019, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

I love how OP broke down what every class does and forgets that it's all those classes do in almost every scenario anyway. P99 is EverQuest distilled into its most pure, awful form. Min/Max as far as it can be pushed. Sounds like you don't enjoy the class you play or the guild you raid with.
Old 07-21-2019, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovi1212 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither bad nor mad, but then you dont know me and thats okay.
I agree pulling to zone in was stupid, but rooted dragons doesnt fix it.
the skill required to do the crawl is stupid easy with the only thing that makes it harder is the other guilds around you and some glitches with the game...
i honestly dont want to coth to aary ramp 6 times a day and start a reclear
and if they quaked more often i would be fine with current mechanics.
Do it once a day then?
Old 07-21-2019, 07:12 PM
Aviak

Wow, way to leave out rangers - the best class to play for rooted dragons meta
Old 07-21-2019, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

I get it OP. You want to stare at the screen waiting for a dragon and edge yourself in anticipation of the loot you want dropping. But now you just need to move the keyboard forward a few inches so you can run your character too instead of just sitting with your dick out at the ent.
Old 07-21-2019, 10:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lol its telling, this intense hate you all have for people who liked the pull to ent.
No I did not sit stareing at wall. I either tried to help with the pulls or I was playing and enjoying the broader game outside of ToV, you guys know about the gate spell right?
But its very obvious to me that the only reason you guys like rooted dragons is because you didnt have the skill needed to bring em to ent, and the fact that you now get pixels.. But keep on with the trolling its fine. And I still enjoy the game immensely , its not all about ToV after all.
Also poor AG they were finally starting to do well and now the guild ia gutted.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovi1212 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol its telling, this intense hate you all have for people who liked the pull to ent.
No I did not sit stareing at wall. I either tried to help with the pulls or I was playing and enjoying the broader game outside of ToV, you guys know about the gate spell right?
But its very obvious to me that the only reason you guys like rooted dragons is because you didnt have the skill needed to bring em to ent, and the fact that you now get pixels.. But keep on with the trolling its fine. And I still enjoy the game immensely , its not all about ToV after all.
Someone is mad their loot conveyor broke.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Accurate thread title, makes no difference if I go-to the mobs or they come to me.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
i do have hatred for those people. they ruined a fun video game by being too good at it.

glad we can have fun playing classic everquest now that they're banned for RMT. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2019, 12:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
The warriors fingers are bleeding from smashing taunt and picking up the endless stream of trash mobs.
I don't think you know how taunt works.
Closed Thread