Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

It seems as though i am the new big man on campus.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not here to grief, I am here to pick up chicks and show all of you how to be a Legend. All jokes aside, i am the best everquest player on any server. I didnt get my server title for being anything less than an icon. Im sure you all know about the raid bosses i have soloed and how i single handedly saved EQmac. Dont believe all the nonsense you hear about me. I am not this intimidating player that everyone makes me out to be. Be kind to me, and willing to learn from me, and im sure we can all get along in relative peace and harmony.
this get u laid much bro ? if so IM IN maybe mife wife will want it more than twice a week if i become and legendary player
Old 07-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not here to grief, I am here to pick up chicks and show all of you how to be a Legend. All jokes aside, i am the best everquest player on any server. I didnt get my server title for being anything less than an icon. Im sure you all know about the raid bosses i have soloed and how i single handedly saved EQmac. Dont believe all the nonsense you hear about me. I am not this intimidating player that everyone makes me out to be. Be kind to me, and willing to learn from me, and im sure we can all get along in relative peace and harmony.
I cant help but like and dislike lron.. Please continue with stories to back said Legendary Status.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Lron reminds me of when visage first started posting in RnF. Both have that have desperate half troll thing going about them.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone name block this faggot yet? All variations possible
Old 07-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Thanks for making the eqmac server free to play. I'm sure the community thanks you.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Sarnak

Please keep this thread on page one. Thanks in advance.

Duke Lron The Server Legend
Old 08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to xnolanx Send a message via Yahoo to xnolanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimAce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lron reminds me of when visage first started posting in RnF. Both have that have desperate half troll thing going about them.
did visage even play here? it just seemed like to me he would post in RL pic thread about what he does on the weekends to us like it would give him some sort of validation
Old 08-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnolanx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did visage even play here? it just seemed like to me he would post in RL pic thread about what he does on the weekends to us like it would give him some sort of validation
Exactly lol.
Closed Thread