Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its really irritating when someone decides they want your camp ie: greed and waits until they see you are weighted down and are forced to gate and sell and then logs in to steal the camp while you are doing this...100% of the folks in Everfrost are pleasant and relate well ...but not Madprincess oh no he has to steal the camp that is rightfully yours..doesn't bother to ask if you will be there long..just pops in and steals it because of greed..yes it is being petitioned..just want to give a heads up on the character of this player sad really
Breaks down and melts? you need your head examined
Old 09-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Banned

^^

Warfrat quotes himself, insults himself, and tries to say that his brain isnt melting.

10/10
Old 09-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Nice! Welcome aboard!
Old 09-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if you were a man you wouldnt feel the need to come on to the forums to cry about someone taking a camp that you left to go bank.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 09-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~walks away with his head held high~
Cringing hard

On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 09-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Breaks down and melts?
You broke, melted, and now have settled into a nice puddle of acceptance. Welcome to the group!

Shouldn't be long for you make fast friends and allies here. Already I see you resembling some of the other forumquesters who are not only accepted but revered!

Things looking good for you my new friend.

Just be careful with the homophobic/misogynistic comments, those can really rub others the wrong way.

***I know you didn't mean any harm and that those comments were just to illicit reactions! Such comments can hurt feelings though and I kow you don't want to do that.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A/A got us done bad. we yellin bout toe farmers while they getting drenched in dragons pixels

Old 09-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both people in that cartoon are dumbasses so is your point both people in this Ice Giant dispute are dumbasses? I concur.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Cool 🌻🐣👻

Quote:
I let others who are camping them sell and bank as they see fit...as well as everyone else that comes to the zone to camp the IG's.So yeah it is at minimum rude....
sorry OP, just cause you advocate neckbeard playstyle don't mean everyone else do or have the time to neither. not everybody can spend all they time doing nothing, waiting for some other dependent nerd to die before they play the game and it not nice to demand that they do it neither. also, you are fat and dumb too (^ν^)
Old 09-03-2017, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never had this problem on Agnarr/phinny. Give it a try today. ( double xp weekend)
Watch out Uruk, you're starting to sound a lot like Swish, only instead of Red-proselytizing you are Agnarr-proselytizing. I'd mention the fact that Swish got a ban for it, but I don't think it's necessary as I'd think "you're starting to sound a lot like Swish" should be more than enough to scare you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread