Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Default It’s time to level up IRL

Debating stepping away from p99 and leveling myself up in other areas of life for this year.

Thoughts? Tips? Experiences? Where are the ZEMs at?
Old 01-31-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Confirmed Not classic. Moved to resolved.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

I know you're expecting it....but....

Can I have your stuff?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously tho progressing in life is never a bad thing! If you decide to hang up your sword and go full lifemode I wish ya the best!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-31-2019, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Go to the gym. Get a trainer if you can to teach you the right forms. After a few weeks you'll feel like you have superpowers.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

I’ve considered the same. Got some games for Christmas that I still haven’t even opened. Figured if I take a break I can play those games. Yeah that didn’t happen. Hell I even gave away all my plat to a guard and still couldn’t quit.

I agree though with above poster, if you can take a break and focus on rl, do it! Unless whatever other hobby you are going to replace it with is more costly. What I love about p99 is it costs nothing to keep me fulfilled. Even if it were $15 a month it would be worth it. Way better than the knife/gun collection I got into where I was putting myself in debt lol.

Either way, can I have your stuff?
Old 01-31-2019, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

I think if you’re having issues quiting, you can try be a dick about your chars.
For exemple organize a suicide mission in some messy zone, let em die in some super random spot and forget about for it for 7 days. That way you wont be able to get back in easy. In any case you can have em back but it takes time with petition.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to the gym. Get a trainer if you can to teach you the right forms. After a few weeks you'll feel like you have superpowers.
This. Makes a huge difference in your day to day life, both physically and mentally.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:30 PM
Banned

Moving servers was my easiest fix to the same struggles i was going through. Now that i started a toon on red, i seem to not really care all that much about him.. However i seem to care about him more than my 2 characters on blue i've played for 3 years.. I log in a few times a week, get a couple hours in. And i'm out!

Yes my blue toons will be stripped one day and there will be a roll off, so yes you all can have a shot at my gear!
Old 01-31-2019, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moving servers was my easiest fix to the same struggles i was going through. Now that i started a toon on red, i seem to not really care all that much about him.. However i seem to care about him more than my 2 characters on blue i've played for 3 years.. I log in a few times a week, get a couple hours in. And i'm out!

Yes my blue toons will be stripped one day and there will be a roll off, so yes you all can have a shot at my gear!
Time, location and the rules for this roll off?! I'll be there! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-31-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

You got it!! Stay tuned!!!! Bonus items on blue for anybody who wants to hook my druid up on Red with some stuff!!
Closed Thread