Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ring 8 MQ'able?

1. Can you MQ Ring by having one char hand in and camp, and logging in as another char and looting orc head and handing into garadin after he says charge?

2. What time is the ring roll currently?

3. Is there a minimum faction required?
Old 09-29-2019, 06:34 PM
Aviak

I believe that you need to loot with the same character that wins the roll, according to the player agreement.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

I handed in my ring 7 for the marching orders at Dubious
Old 09-30-2019, 04:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmandis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I handed in my ring 7 for the marching orders at Dubious
Perfect thanks.

Does anyone know if ring 7 can be mqed? That way the character rolling has the ring to avoid pissing people off.

There's a step where you hand in key and ring right?

Would that work?
Old 09-30-2019, 05:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perfect thanks.

Does anyone know if ring 7 can be mqed? That way the character rolling has the ring to avoid pissing people off.

There's a step where you hand in key and ring right?

Would that work?
Ring 7 is MQ'd all the time. Just check EC-tunnels forum.

Would assume that you can have one person triggering 8th ring war and then another person loot the chief's head and hand it in for the 8th ring but that would have to be confirmed.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would assume that you can have one person triggering 8th ring war and then another person loot the chief's head and hand it in for the 8th ring but that would have to be confirmed.
It's possible, but breaking the player agreement can get you suspended etc
Old 09-30-2019, 05:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah so I already have a 6,7 and 8 on my main and want to get a ring over to my alt/my brothers bard.

I figure the optimum thing to do before ring 8 is to actually give ring 7 mq to my brothers bard (because poster above say its against player agreement to switch out characters and stuff) and then do ring 9 on my main. That way my brother and I can both roll on ring 8 and have two chances of at least one of us getting it.

I just need confirmation about how 7 is mqed. From the quest description it seems the only spot it could be is where you give a ring and another item to someone.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostepop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, was not aware of what the player made agreement's wording entailed these days but I'm all for that.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostepop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly hence why I'm switching to giving him 7 because it would avoid that. Even though I dont want to giant negative hits buts oh well.
Old 09-30-2019, 06:05 AM
Fire Giant

I bought my 7th Coldain Ring on my chanter (after having done it myself for my two other chars). I think what the MQ-seller does is MQ ring 6 so that the MQ-buyer gets the 6th ring. Then the MQ-buyer does the relevant turn ins for ring 7 while the MQ-seller does the actual fighting etc.

From reading on the wiki there's a point when doing the 7th ring where you hand in the ring and a shackle key and get back ring. You could maybe MQ that?

Quote:
Give both the Shackle Key and your Mithril Coldain Insignia Ring to Corbin Blackwell(he will give back the ring). He will then make his escape. You must protect Corbin until he reaches Dobbin Crossaxe. (Ulthorks and walrus do not agro him while he walks east of the pit.)
Closed Thread