Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

This cd288 guy lives in fear. Someone playing on both servers on a 20 year old game camping something on a semi afk mage keeps him up at night.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

I'm still struggling to understand the risk of playing on Teal. Once the population of the combined servers get to a low enough point they will merge.

Just out of curiosity, let's see how long people will be waiting for a group in unrest tonight on Green vs Teal. Those people on Teal xping it up aren't really at risk of a "dead server" like red, because, again, the servers will be merged if the population gets too low.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacebar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still struggling to understand the risk of playing on Teal.
There is no risk with the opening of Teal or playing on Teal. There is absolutely no downside to this!

It's a great thing!
Old 11-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Kobold

I would be happy if teal didn't grow anymore. As said before, better chance at some legacy fun.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This cd288 guy lives in fear. Someone playing on both servers on a 20 year old game camping something on a semi afk mage keeps him up at night.
Nah bro if you can’t beat em join em! I’m on the farm plat and items on both servers simultaneously train now!
Old 11-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah bro if you can’t beat em join em! I’m on the farm plat and items on both servers simultaneously train now!
*pats ur head*
Old 11-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Good time in unrest all day today on Teal! Plenty of groups and mobs to be had!
Old 11-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be happy if teal didn't grow anymore. As said before, better chance at some legacy fun.
I just left blue for Teal and, though I'll miss my mid level characters on blue, I am happy I did so.

Teal seems to be mostly low level folks right now, so it ought to be a nice low key server to level on, for the classic era, if the population stays around where it is now, around 600 or so. After that, who knows. Hopefully, when/if they merge Green and Teal I'll have a handful of manastones and guises to flood the market and piss off that odd fellow cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Just kidding, I'm way too casual for those trinkets.

I remember on blue earlier this year the population going up to 1600-1800 for a while and it feeling crowded in many zones, even the Karana's. So, 600 players or so on a classic server is just about right.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just left blue for Teal and, though I'll miss my mid level characters on blue, I am happy I did so.

Teal seems to be mostly low level folks right now, so it ought to be a nice low key server to level on, for the classic era, if the population stays around where it is now, around 600 or so. After that, who knows. Hopefully, when/if they merge Green and Teal I'll have a handful of manastones and guises to flood the market and piss off that odd fellow cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Just kidding, I'm way too casual for those trinkets.

I remember on blue earlier this year the population going up to 1600-1800 for a while and it feeling crowded in many zones, even the Karana's. So, 600 players or so on a classic server is just about right.
Flood away my dude! Socialize manastones! We all deserve one!
Old 11-04-2019, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

After playing on Teal all day I feel like it has just the right number of people in each of the zones. Enough to group but not enough to feel overcrowded.
Closed Thread