Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staring at a wall for 16 hours a day is not competition. It's lunacy.
Noone does that. besides maybe 2-3 guys that i know. Usually you have a "FTE-Team" some people track, some people race... some people cant commit as much as others, so they devote like 2-3h into it. Helps a lot. Should try having a "guild" to share the bourden of things sometimes. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your memories of *Classic* and mine, are so far apart and drastically different, that I cant even fathom someone thinking racing for mobs, training others, crapping on any inter guild relations or friends outside your own guild, and general over all douche baggery as *Classic* ... it's disturbing really.
Yeah man, i know each server was differently but... at Morell-thule we had the 2 top dogs, Furys Edge and Thunderwalkers. We had a blast there. I loved it. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think when Daybreak launches their next TLP a lot of people will switch. Also when P2002/TAKP come out with Luclin.

I'm not against competition; I'm against wall staring. If I held the 'Dragging your ballsack across a field of broken glass World Championships', would you participate?
If it was the same Adrenaline and the good feeling after scoring a Yellow Text, sure would. Girls do nastier things with my ballsack then that. If the reward is nice, i am up for it, if not... ill just play/compete elsewhere.

I am happy for CSG and Rustle (cuz Rustle are my old pals). But i will not lie and pretend this is how i want the server i play at be. Because its not.

Clear rules, play fair, and step on their throats is all i am about. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Nemce: All i see is that you guys never crawl ToV, EVER.
Then you have a very foggy memory or don't pay much attention. We crawled NToV early in velious three times. Once was a major failure with multiple trains dropped on us and some we made ourselves. One was a very sneaky and we downed Cekenar. I remember diamond running up on us and very confused when he found 100 CSG at the top of the ramp killing a red wurm. The third we actually got to Sevelak but wiped on the kill in the pool room.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you have a very foggy memory or don't pay much attention. We crawled NToV early in velious three times. Once was a major failure with multiple trains dropped on us and some we made ourselves. One was a very sneaky and we downed Cekenar. I remember diamond running up on us and very confused when he found 100 CSG at the top of the ramp killing a red wurm. The third we actually got to Sevelak but wiped on the kill in the pool room.
I remember both times.

First, u guys did not make past eashen, terrible huge failure.

Second, you guys CoTH'ed 100 people to PoM, thats not crawling either.

I really hope you guys do it sometime, so you guys realize how after the 3rd time how fucking boring it is. I have done it with Rampage at early Velious and it was fun for like a month... after that got very boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noone does that. besides maybe 2-3 guys that i know. Usually you have a "FTE-Team" some people track, some people race... some people cant commit as much as others, so they devote like 2-3h into it. Helps a lot. Should try having a "guild" to share the bourden of things sometimes. =D

Yeah man, i know each server was differently but... at Morell-thule we had the 2 top dogs, Furys Edge and Thunderwalkers. We had a blast there. I loved it. =D

If it was the same Adrenaline and the good feeling after scoring a Yellow Text, sure would. Girls do nastier things with my ballsack then that. If the reward is nice, i am up for it, if not... ill just play/compete elsewhere.

I am happy for CSG and Rustle (cuz Rustle are my old pals). But i will not lie and pretend this is how i want the server i play at be. Because its not.

Clear rules, play fair, and step on their throats is all i am about. <3
So long as there's 1 person on this server with this mentality, raiding here will always suck for 99% of the players 99% of the time. Without GM intervention that is.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

why cant these people play on live then? its fit to the 'casual' player waaaaaaay more.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
185ppl on a dragon target and calling it fun is also lunacy. its shooting fish in a barrel.
For most of us, it's the first time we've ever had a chance to do these mobs. Of course literally everyone is going to try to make it.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Just wanted everyone to be more honest. I am here, on this server for the competition and i cant wait to see my Aftermeth rivals at the FTE line next week.
Next week when both aftermath and awakening are back in the game, you guys will probably go right back to getting most of the mobs by spending your lives staring at the wall. But now the whole rest of the server has seen how much better things can be and I think you're going to get more pushback than you've been getting. Dropping trains on people, cutting in front of weaker guilds who are already set up in a place, arguing over spawns, it just doesnt have to be like that.

Hopefully the GMs move much more quickly to ban you in the future so that they can get a week of server unity.
Last edited by Expediency; 01-08-2017 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: .
Old 01-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I remember both times.

First, u guys did not make past eashen, terrible huge failure.

Second, you guys CoTH'ed 100 people to PoM, thats not crawling either.

I really hope you guys do it sometime, so you guys realize how after the 3rd time how fucking boring it is. I have done it with Rampage at early Velious and it was fun for like a month... after that got very boring.
Oh it was fun. Until you had to do it for a single Dragon, kill it then log out and waste time logging in again five minutes later because a new Dragon halfway across the zone spawned and now we have to clear to that. At 6 am. Zone pulls might not be classic but neither is this variance where you can't predict when something will spawn. And if you're in ntov clearing and something spawns you aren't even allowed to touch it anymore.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why cant these people play on live then? its fit to the 'casual' player waaaaaaay more.
The same reason you don't. Live sucks.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
@Nemce: no idea what you guys agreed to. All i see is that you guys never crawl ToV, EVER.

Quote:
I remember both times.
Quote:
Just wanted everyone to be more honest.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is how you don't get taken seriously
Closed Thread