Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 03:29 PM
Kobold

I'll put my pp wherever I want, boy.

Old 01-21-2019, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Banks are worthless.

THE MARKET IS IN EC TUNNEL?!?!!?!

I leveled a ranger to 30 just so i could have a mule that dual wields and sows.

I keep some plat in the bank for ports in OT. And no drop items like doze tears.

That's it.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Another option is having a CR set in bank as an enchanter soloing in HS. Cant go wrong with that
Old 01-21-2019, 04:19 PM
Aviak

I remember there being loads of toons inside the kelethin bank... and it was always a jumping game to get back to the banker. Plus the music, so good!
Old 01-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Kobold

here's my question, why do people sell on evil characters? if we were all humans we could sell right next to bank in NFP, if EC tunnels is endgame why gimp yourself as a iksar when you can be human?
Old 01-22-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are safer at hammer hill having not have had to risk running by a big ass golem and various dragoons to GET to ramp. i know a dude who pops up in hammer hill and gets people to port immediately. People jumping right off the boat, to immediately be greeted by a porter. No mobs in the way, no running to ramp, no waiting for the cliff golem to path correctly.. Your post doesnt make sense.

The only reason for suspecting that ramp ports make more money (which I dont believe), is because everyone has it in their head that its the only place to port from / find a port. If i were a druid and you were a druid, and I was to stand at hammer hill and you were to stand at ramp at the same time, offering the same ports, I would steal all your business, and it would be easy..
I think this thread needs to be more about moving the porters from ramp to hammer hill. Win/win for everyone. Who's coming in from Skyfire to get a convenient port??

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here's my question, why do people sell on evil characters? if we were all humans we could sell right next to bank in NFP, if EC tunnels is endgame why gimp yourself as a iksar when you can be human?
Not sure if you're trolling or not, but people should never sell to the vendor next to north freeport bankers, that's a greedy vendor that buy for half and sell for twice the regular amount.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you're trolling or not, but people should never sell to the vendor next to north freeport bankers, that's a greedy vendor that buy for half and sell for twice the regular amount.
I thought that was OPs main!?
Old 01-22-2019, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

See i sold something this morning guy logged his alt , then he needed bank but doh he dark ..... that took him 45minute to make a purchase at ec tunnel.

DAM in 45 minutes i make a bard 5 you know ?

I mean you guys loose your time to go bank everyday that pathetic , no wonder why it takes you 1 year to make a single 60.....
Old 01-22-2019, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See i sold something this morning guy logged his alt , then he needed bank but doh he dark ..... that took him 45minute to make a purchase at ec tunnel.

DAM in 45 minutes i make a bard 5 you know ?

I mean you guys loose your time to go bank everyday that pathetic , no wonder why it takes you 1 year to make a single 60.....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language#English_as_a_global_language

FYI
Closed Thread