Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

following a mishap with bloodgill marauder, these dudes went above and beyond to fix it. A++++

congrats on all your recent success!
Old 06-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

up to the top for a great group of fun folks!
Old 06-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Aviak

Lyant is a sig making All-Star!
Old 06-20-2016, 01:44 PM
Orc

Raining ST keys this week! Love it!
Old 06-20-2016, 02:41 PM
Kobold

Could one of your officers, or a player(s) by the name of Nemce or Gobster PM me please. We had discussed a matter in game on Sunday and I won't be able to log on for a couple of days.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey y'all, just wanted to drop in and say hi! I'm interested in joining Azure Guard although I'm studying in Europe this summer and won't really have time to formally put in an application; I figured though, that if any of you see me on my main, Ankasiz, feel free to say hi, and if we happen to group, I can sort of get my foot in the door. You all seem like good people with the right set of priorities, so it'll be nice if we can cross paths in-game.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey y'all, just wanted to drop in and say hi! I'm interested in joining Azure Guard although I'm studying in Europe this summer and won't really have time to formally put in an application; I figured though, that if any of you see me on my main, Ankasiz, feel free to say hi, and if we happen to group, I can sort of get my foot in the door. You all seem like good people with the right set of priorities, so it'll be nice if we can cross paths in-game.
Awesome, will keep an eye out for you.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Another ring war in the bag! That's the longest I've ever had between waves! Lots of dps. I heard we broke 2800dps!
Old 06-25-2016, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We do not have raid attendance requirements other than coming to one per month to maintain your active status. Look me up on expediency or go ahead and apply and officers will be on the lookout for you. Or if you're busy this summer we'll still be here in the fall <3
Old 06-27-2016, 10:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We do not have raid attendance requirements other than coming to one per month to maintain your active status. Look me up on expediency or go ahead and apply and officers will be on the lookout for you. Or if you're busy this summer we'll still be here in the fall <3
Yep, I read the raid website and the once a month minimum works great for me! The main problem right now is that the hostel I'm staying in almost always shows an empty server list, and on the rare times the list populates, when I try to hit "Play EverQuest" it loads for a bit but then kicks me back to the login screen. I'm a bit of a guru so I may be able to get something working to get around what I presume is a network restriction here; I don't think I'm up for Starbucks raiding just yet, haha.