Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only these fuckin' freeloading casuals would work for their pixels...

Everyone knows you have to race once before you are entitled to pixels for eternity.

Get your asses on the line next week so you can sit back and talk shit about how no one else wants to "work" for their pixels for the next few years.
Why don't you get your ass on the line for your guild and HAVE FUN. And if you realize that you suck like me, just provide moral support for you team (^∇^)It not like someone is asking you wash with sandpaper and rinse with salt water, sheesh.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only these fuckin' freeloading casuals would work for their pixels...

Everyone knows you have to race once before you are entitled to pixels for eternity.

Get your asses on the line next week so you can sit back and talk shit about how no one else wants to "work" for their pixels for the next few years.
I track and leave that to the pros, when your guild starts you should be getting dkp for racing, tracking, and even things like sowing your fellow friends outside of tov. If not id create some union and go buckwyld.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

But my 1 yellow text was vulak so that earned me tani points. Which can be turned in at your local chic fillet.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

Play uthgard let the neckbeards have tov 3000 people online during primetime do it dont be bad

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you get your ass on the line for your guild and HAVE FUN.
Ehh, if I wanted to play a wall staring game, I'd stare at a wall. If I wanted to race, I'd play a racing game. If I wanted to be a top dog on p99, I'd quit my job and grow my beard. None of that sounds appealing or fun to me.

I already have fun playing p99, otherwise I'd stop playing.

But I also enjoy calling bullshit as I see it, and saying others just "want free pixels" literally one day after saying "I've only raced once" in a related thread is some top notch bullshit.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I track and leave that to the pros
Ah got it. So afk for a few hours then reap the rewards? Hope the casuals are taking notes on how to earn their pixels.

Maybe I should put an app in. I afk with the best of em and can loot as fast as any one on the server.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ehh, if I wanted to play a wall staring game, I'd stare at a wall. If I wanted to race, I'd play a racing game. If I wanted to be a top dog on p99, I'd quit my job and grow my beard. None of that sounds appealing or fun to me.

I already have fun playing p99, otherwise I'd stop playing.

But I also enjoy calling bullshit as I see it, and saying others just "want free pixels" literally one day after saying "I've only raced once" in a related thread is some top notch bullshit.
He's raced more than once, just only gotten one FTE.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But my 1 yellow text was vulak so that earned me tani points. Which can be turned in at your local chic fillet.
If your gonna get a yellow text, may as well make it a vulak yellow text
Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me get this straight. So you come on the forum of a game that people like playing that you seem to not enjoy playing in the fashion a lot of people here do. So in turn you bash the way people choose to play. Re-evaluate your life goals
Play Uthgard

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play Uthgard
right now you are the probably the biggest reason more people dont go play uthgard....
Closed Thread