Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Default Arsenal

Arsenal is a new guild formed on the server a few days ago. We already have a solid base to build on but are always looking for more good people. Right now we are working on leveling up and getting to know eachother but we plan on raiding in the future.

Visit our website and read the forums for information on how to join up. The current minimum level to join is Lvl 20.

www.arsenal.guildportal.com
Old 02-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Kobold

Just wanted to let everyone know we are forming up nicely. We arent mass inviting but if you would like to check us out visit the website above or contact one of the officers. The current level requirement is 20+.

Virtuosos
Jinsho
Transient
Old 02-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Please, if you do consider Arsenal to be your new home...be well aware that we will not accept people who have made themselves out to be assholes in /ooc. Jerking other guildies around in guild chat is fine, but making a fool of yourself in region reflects badly.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Arsenal are a great bunch. I encourage all those in our level range to join (20-40ish)
Old 02-15-2010, 05:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Good to see Moldy's not a member anymore. I had to question any guild that would take him, especially as an officer.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

-shrug- his brother is a great guy, and moldy isnt bad either. just too vocal and hardheaded about certain things.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

This post seems pretty bland, so I am going to post some information regarding Arsenal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Arsenal!
This guild is an extension of "Arsenal" that resides in the MMO Warhammer. Currently, Arsenal is the most dominate force for their Realm, having an exceptionally high degree of organization and control. I was one of their members who got tired of Warhammer and switched to Everquest, being granted permission to extend the guild.

So, what does that have to do with we Everquest players?

Everything. Plain and fucking simple. This guild is going to be highly focused on teamwork and inter-guild relations rather than being care-bears in Norrath. Guild comes first, always. Guild members will always have the priority above other players and will always be treated with a higher regard. This is not to say that we wont be friendly towards others, but they will come second when dealing with a fellow brother (or sister).

We will be constantly expecting the best out of our members and the minimum level to join will be contiunally moving up. Guild members are expected to be active. There is no required amount of time to be playing, that would be moronic and stupid. But there is a required communication that must be met. If you will not be online for a few days, let me or an officer know.

Now! Since the introduction is over with, here are the rules (as of today) for the guild..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Consistent leveling and giving signs of progression through the game
2.Being respectful to the officers of the guild
3. Not causing immature drama with other members or other players throughout the server

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plain and simple....we are elitist. I do not expect you to take this game seriously, but I do expect you to take your role in the guild seriously. I am extremely open to advice and questions and suggestions, so please ask. The members is what makes up a guild, and we need to all work together to form a strong group of players who know how to have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Aviak

Good bunch of people, I asked for buffs from some of your guildies and not a ounce of resistance in being helpful and nice.

Thank you for buffing my alt last night + my gf's char
Old 02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i am very glad to hear someone outside the guild say that...shows that our recruiting has been doing well.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, Jinsho, for training the shit out of me while I was in safe room in LGuk and then (after simply saying 'sorry') not responding to anything I say to you. My body is buried inside a wall apparently, and I'm waiting for a GM response to retrieve it.

Arsenal is awesome.
~
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread