Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 10:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thursday at 10PM. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not too bad for lately. You'll wait about 25-30 hours on average for that.
Wait, seriously? Maybe this is actually doable. Barring the line getting over 4 days long, I should be able to make it in time according to my calculations, but it may still possibly be out of reach.

What do you guys think? I have a duo partner with nothing but time willing to do 12 hour shifts with me. Will hitting level 35 by the 26th of March be sufficient, or is a clown car of 30 people gonna pull up out of nowhere by then?

This is an OMEGALUL and a half right here boys. Oh, the joys of being a greasy Classic EQ player. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2020, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark non stat armor is a pretty nice upgrade for non raiding tanks, otherwise always been about clickies.
This is absolutely true and I meant to put that clause in. Still, you can take the item out of a bag, equip it, click it, and put it back. Most classes don't have more than 1 piece that is clicked so often that it needs to stay on.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yacoby44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, seriously? Maybe this is actually doable. Barring the line getting over 4 days long, I should be able to make it in time according to my calculations, but it may still possibly be out of reach.

What do you guys think? I have a duo partner with nothing but time willing to do 12 hour shifts with me. Will hitting level 35 by the 26th of March be sufficient, or is a clown car of 30 people gonna pull up out of nowhere by then?

This is an OMEGALUL and a half right here boys. Oh, the joys of being a greasy Classic EQ player. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd just make a dark elf.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Kobold

So with j boots drop down to one pair a day, could we maybe get the list check time adjusts to like once an hour or something? Even being third on the list puts your lack of sleep at 72 hours.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

My list experience for JBoots this week:

5:30am - join list at #5

9am - afk check failure, now #4

12noon - distance check failure, now #3

3pm - afk check failure, now #2

5pm - time out failure, now #1

9pm boots drop
Old 04-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

9pm boots drop
Yikes. Consider Blue the full service MQ is like 3k plat.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. Consider Blue the full service MQ is like 3k plat.
Even on Green, I’d way rather camp AC later than /list now. Or even buy it later when you could farm plat to buy the MQ. People are crazy!
Old 04-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even on Green, I’d way rather camp AC later than /list now. Or even buy it later when you could farm plat to buy the MQ. People are crazy!
Meh, my jboot camp lasted just under 9 hours.

All luck of the draw
Old 04-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So with j boots drop down to one pair a day, could we maybe get the list check time adjusts to like once an hour or something? Even being third on the list puts your lack of sleep at 72 hours.
Yeah this is no joke.

I went camping Jboots. Joined at 8, after one hour 2 ppl dropped so went down to 6. When the first pair drops some 16 hours into my camp the nr 1 slot had already waited for 23 hours for a drop (think 35+ hours total). Then I never saw any more drops. I went to bed after 20 hour camping realizing that even with people dropping I wouldn't get a pair in 35+ hours even. Went to bed, came back, still no more drops.

I dunno if it's bad RNG, if the drop rate is supposed to be this bad or what's going on. It's just bad, that's all.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

9pm boots drop
This is basically what happens other than streaky lucky drop fiestas. People are dropping, not the boots. It's just luck whoever happens to time it, alternatively whoever has a friend to help play their account whilst they sleep.

Why not just /Random 100 the shit then?
Closed Thread