Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Aviak

Do you have friends we can sponsor? In my freetime I'm making more money and would love to throw some at the underprivileged children of budai from which you're failing to DDOS us... send pics plox, I'll put on fridge w/ magnet.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecometus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it seems like cruel insults against the supposed DDoSer is the main reason he is continuing the attacks, perhaps not pointlessly insulting him further might allow some pressure to escape...
lol
Old 12-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecometus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it seems like cruel insults against the supposed DDoSer is the main reason he is continuing the attacks, perhaps not pointlessly insulting him further might allow some pressure to escape...
"I will keep ddosing till you like me!!!!"
Old 12-01-2009, 02:45 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nah the only reason he continues is hes trying to prove that no matter what we try to do he will succeed in taking down the server, but what he doesn't realise is
A. We're going to keep working on ways to mitigate the attacks
b. He accomplishes nothing regardless. We won't give in to anything he wants, so hes left with trying to disrupt services for everyone else as a way to cry, he gains nothing.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Kobold

Thanks for fighting the good fight Rogean.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Skeleton

He/She can also continue to put more resources into putting the attacks on. The truth is he's/she's wasting his/her life away as is. Either he runs out of resources or someone could start other measures.

At any rate, as harsh as it sounds, I'm sticking with the donations thing. It's something I don't mind donating to and I might as well make it an ultimatum; although I doubt anyone that has it in him/her to make it his/her sole priority to make life miserable for people who are trying to have fun in a server that's priority is to allow these people to take time off would have much regards human life as is.

At any rate, I'll give it a few hours before I count this as a failed day. Thanks for all the support Rogean.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Sarnak

i believe its someone posting semi-frequently.. someone of this d-bag magnitude would not go without seeing some of these platinum tears.

should probably just shut off the server for a few days
Last edited by Wonton; 12-01-2009 at 02:58 AM..
Old 12-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Orc

well he is bringing us all together to focus our negativity on him instead of other bullshit.

what a lovely holiday get together.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should probably just shut off the server for a few days
why?
Old 12-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Sarnak

just as a break, idk. bunch of people seem to be getting way too stressed about it