Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green and Teal Community > Green and Teal Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2020, 11:00 AM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 2,596
Default I don't think <Seal Team Six>

Or any other guild or player for that matter on green could survive on red99, so everyone crowds into greens little scummy pond were everything is easy, and 'all the exploits were easily achieved and known'. And that is how you get one of the biggest most agitative communities of pixel thristy nerds in history.
  #2  
Old 04-24-2020, 11:22 AM
Cen Cen is online now
Planar Protector

Cen's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,819
Default

I was on Rallos Zek for all of classic to velious. I think most people could do it. You play differently with the item loot rule, and everyone is wearing the cheap crappy nodrop until they get the really strong nodrop stuff, and droppable items are all worthless garbage ;D

Red is a little easier because normal gear is used, so its basically the same as blue.
__________________
  #3  
Old 04-24-2020, 11:24 AM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 2,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Rallos Zek for all of classic to velious. I think most people could do it. You play differently with the item loot rule, and everyone is wearing the cheap crappy nodrop until they get the really strong nodrop stuff, and droppable items are all worthless garbage ;D

Red is a little easier because normal gear is used, so its basically the same as blue.
Can and will are two entirely different things.

People who don't want to and cannot fulfill there potential there for deserve green.
  #4  
Old 04-24-2020, 11:35 AM
drackgon drackgon is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sipping on Jar of Tears
Posts: 310
Default

Red is dead, go back to RNF
__________________
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah 50 Orgess SK of <Gathered Might>
Resilak Ftecamera 50 Human Monk of <Gathered Might>
Tenchi Masaki 50 Erudite Wizard of <Gathered Might>
Jaskieer 48 Half Elf Bard of <GM>
Heeheehee Teeheehee 40 Gnome Mage of <GM>


Gathered Might is recruiting New and veteran players of all lifestyles, for all different EQ enjoyment. Social, grouping, leveling, Gearing, Raiding, and community events. Guild focuses on making green more "classic live community"
  #5  
Old 04-24-2020, 12:29 PM
cd288 cd288 is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Rallos Zek for all of classic to velious. I think most people could do it. You play differently with the item loot rule, and everyone is wearing the cheap crappy nodrop until they get the really strong nodrop stuff, and droppable items are all worthless garbage ;D

Red is a little easier because normal gear is used, so its basically the same as blue.
"Everyone wears crappy gear until they get BIS stuff and there's no market or need for any upgrades in between"

Sounds super exciting /s
  #6  
Old 04-24-2020, 12:41 PM
Cen Cen is online now
Planar Protector

Cen's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Everyone wears crappy gear until they get BIS stuff and there's no market or need for any upgrades in between"

Sounds super exciting /s
Its not too different from PVE! Think about it for a sec hehe.

Same with class balance. Although PvP servers are heaven for Shadow Knights, Wizards, and Rangers.

However, Bards Enchanters Monks and Shaman are still the four true best classes in the game, PVP or PVE
__________________
  #7  
Old 04-24-2020, 12:44 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 2,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Everyone wears crappy gear until they get BIS stuff and there's no market or need for any upgrades in between"

Sounds super exciting /s
Just think about it... zero manastone camps and only the pvp elite guild gets to farm soulfire.
  #8  
Old 04-24-2020, 12:51 PM
Cen Cen is online now
Planar Protector

Cen's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just think about it... zero manastone camps and only the pvp elite guild gets to farm soulfire.
On RZ items in your weapon ranged and ammo slots were protected from looting so people wouldnt lose manastone if equipped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Weapon items stayed valuable.
__________________
  #9  
Old 04-24-2020, 12:53 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 2,596
Default

I played a naked wiz on item loot but devnoobs servers are terrible and not RZ.

I am just saying these people do not have the social skills to team up and compete with other players without +100 mana gear and CH clickies holding their hands.
  #10  
Old 04-24-2020, 12:53 PM
Domo Domo is online now
Fire Giant

Domo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or any other guild or player for that matter on green could survive on red99, so everyone crowds into greens little scummy pond were everything is easy, and 'all the exploits were easily achieved and known'. And that is how you get one of the biggest most agitative communities of pixel thristy nerds in history.
OMG, you are so hardcore. Wish we all had so giant balls like you.
I mean its clear, only you know what real fun is, everyone on green and blue is a baby.
Your E-Penis is so big and you are so manly. Wow.
Why do we even play this game if we dont know what the true fun of the game is.
I think I have to uninstall this game because I am not having the real fun.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.