Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

Default its ok...

Please its ok, you had all an entire weekend to test the new velius expansion... please stop blocking the access to others who wants to lvl up, and let velious open for those who want to play in the test server, whats the problem with let the people choose what to do or play?... if im not wrong i've read a post that said: "blue server will be close from friday 28th nov to monday 1 dec... that time has already gone, why not giving us bac the way to decide what to play?... let the test open for others players who wants to play there and please reopen blue and red for those who wants to...
Old 12-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

TL;DR "Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications."
Old 12-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Aviak

I would like to know what time, so I can plan. I did test velious--the pickled wurm recipe works great. The treasure chest dropped a broken saph.

Do I take a nap when I get home or stay up? What time can I get back to farming OOT?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Large Rat

When is this bullshit gonna end and the servers come back up?
Old 12-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Be strong for just one more day girls
Old 12-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

worst thing is that no one of the moderators or GM or any of the staff of this game can type anything here to give any answer!
Old 12-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Banned

they dont have to answer anything. you are playing on a 100% free server, youre entitled to nothing
Old 12-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
worst thing is that no one of the moderators or GM or any of the staff of this game can type anything here to give any answer!
What do you want answered? Read the patch thread. Servers will be back up sometime today.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please its ok, you had all an entire weekend to test the new velius expansion... please stop blocking the access to others who wants to lvl up, and let velious open for those who want to play in the test server, whats the problem with let the people choose what to do or play?... if im not wrong i've read a post that said: "blue server will be close from friday 28th nov to monday 1 dec... that time has already gone, why not giving us bac the way to decide what to play?... let the test open for others players who wants to play there and please reopen blue and red for those who wants to...
I'm terribly sorry that your access to free gaming has been temporarily cut off in an attempt to move the project forward as a whole.

While I don't necessarily have the authority to do so, I've gone ahead and decided to add several days of free game time to your free game time.

Best,

Cucumbers