Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Baylan295 Baylan295 is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're giving Hotel far too much credit here.
I thought you were #1.
  #32  
Old 06-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Vallaen Vallaen is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you were #1.
This is bullshit
  #33  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Vianna Vianna is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you’re saying that the second biggest shit talker from AM in RnF is best known for winning plays like being KoS to CoV and FTEing LTK with autoattack?
Huh ? I've never been KoS to CoV. I punched LTK to stop the bard coming around the corner from getting FTE until Conda got there. Learn to play the game.
  #34  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Vianna Vianna is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadilo21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Lazie.

He's terrible at the game.
For some reason I don't think you have the EQ skills to judge that. But you are free to have an opinion.
  #35  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Baylan295 Baylan295 is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh ? I've never been KoS to CoV. I punched LTK to stop the bard coming around the corner from getting FTE until Conda got there. Learn to play the game.
So you stalled without an intent to pull the mob until someone better than you got there. High quality skills.
  #36  
Old 06-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Vianna Vianna is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you stalled without an intent to pull the mob until someone better than you got there. High quality skills.
Huh ? Wow you are clueless. Conda was 2nd behind the bard a few steps. I FTE'd pulled it back towards Conda and he got it second. You must have had like 3rd hand information about that. There was never a stall. The Dragon was always moving towards entrance in the scenario. I just FTE'd it because Conda wasn't the first one around the corner.

Some more context by being serious a moment. Elhzi had to afk he was supposed to be the LTK FTE'r in the coth group. I didn't have an idol or voiddance up but I was the only one not on another role that could cover for him while he stepped away. It just so happened she spawned in the couple minutes he was afk. So I waited by LTK until the guys running from zone in got close. FTE'd it and Conda pull it in.
  #37  
Old 06-12-2019, 05:32 AM
tombombadilo21 tombombadilo21 is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some more context by being serious a moment. Elhzi had to afk he was supposed to be the LTK FTE'r in the coth group. I didn't have an idol or voiddance up but I was the only one not on another role that could cover for him while he stepped away. It just so happened she spawned in the couple minutes he was afk. So I waited by LTK until the guys running from zone in got close. FTE'd it and Conda pull it in.
No one cares. Like, really, no one.
  #38  
Old 06-12-2019, 11:44 AM
DromalPhrenia DromalPhrenia is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 158
Default

i care
  #39  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:06 PM
PieOats PieOats is offline
Kobold

PieOats's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i care
  #40  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:08 PM
reznor_ reznor_ is offline
Sarnak

reznor_'s Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: West Coast, USA
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i care
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.