Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Aviak

Default Brainbite (Evil) quest

I'm trying to complete the Brain Bite quest for the Conussion spell listed here:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Brain_Bite_%28Evil%29

I'm having a problem with the hand-in to the human skeleton in City of Mist. I've tried it 3 times:

- The first time he agro'd me and then I handed in, got nothing back. Apparently this shouldn't work, so my bad.
- On the wiki it says to do the hand in from around the corner and that should work, so I tried that. I put on invis-undead, then handed in from around the corner. The full hand in happened, then he agro'd me after. Got nothing back.
- Someone else in the zone told me that the corner hand-in doesn't work on p99, I need to charm the mob. So I brought my Necro friend to charm the skeleton, and did the hand-in while he was charmed. Still nothing.

I've made sure I hand in the correct bottle each time (Mardon). Is this quest bugged? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Nefarum
Old 08-20-2019, 04:59 PM
Former Guide

First 2 times you did something wrong as it looks like you didn't receive the script (agro or you invised before trade was initiated... or possible this mob saw through your invis).

Third time while charm you handed in a bottle that had a different ID than the first two, so guessing you did the wrong bottle there.

Moving to resolved.
Closed Thread