Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was including your politics threads created 12-14-2016, 04:11 PM

Hope this helps
actually i hadent read any of your posts for a while when I typed that

hope that helps.

going to read em now tho

just noticed i got quoted by our one biofem gotta read up see whats goin on in this thread brb
Old 12-13-2018, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing getting trump removed from office will do is allow the conservatives to blame liberals for the next decade. I would rather see him ride it out and be prosecuted outside of office
I think the best case scenario for the left here is that they some how manage to get some sort of like, bulk of hooey they can sell the public in 2020 that will edge them just enough into a win, because they certanly have nothing else to run on for the next election since they put all their effort into this strategy from day one. They just need some sort of report that they can sell as "HIS EMAILS!" ugh think about that for a second, the democrats best idea is to imitate the her emails strategy. How hypocritical and how out of touch at the same time can you get.

Idk if the voters are dumb enough to fall for it, but they may, either way if a democrat gets into office it just might push the right buttons on the right people to get me even closer to civil war than if trump got his full 8 years. So either way Im happy.

I can tell you this much I am NOT going to wannt to live in a world where all you cucks and soyboys get to prance around for 4 years giggling about winning this "Sporting event" you ironically like to point out is a "sporting event and that's bad" that you've invested your entire life for 4 years into.

We'll see. I dont think its going to play out for em but in the immortal meme, lets see how this plays out for ya.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the best case scenario for the left here is that they some how manage to get some sort of like, bulk of hooey they can sell the public in 2020 that will edge them just enough into a win, because they certanly have nothing else to run on for the next election since they put all their effort into this strategy from day one. They just need some sort of report that they can sell as "HIS EMAILS!" ugh think about that for a second, the democrats best idea is to imitate the her emails strategy. How hypocritical and how out of touch at the same time can you get.

Idk if the voters are dumb enough to fall for it, but they may, either way if a democrat gets into office it just might push the right buttons on the right people to get me even closer to civil war than if trump got his full 8 years. So either way Im happy.

I can tell you this much I am NOT going to wannt to live in a world where all you cucks and soyboys get to prance around for 4 years giggling about winning this "Sporting event" you ironically like to point out is a "sporting event and that's bad" that you've invested your entire life for 4 years into.

We'll see. I dont think its going to play out for em but in the immortal meme, lets see how this plays out for ya.
Basically what you alt-right idiots were doing all of Obama's 8 years?
Old 12-13-2018, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alt-Right = white nationalist

I've never seen Mick advocate for an ethnostate.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this might be one of the dumbest things you've ever said, Mick.

Hope that helps.
oh wow you know its true.

you need it

you neeeed it you have to have it

it plagues you

you need those clips form SNL on youtube

trump must pay

all of them MUST pay!
Old 12-13-2018, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alt-Right = white nationalist

I've never seen Mick advocate for an ethnostate.
I want a rescindment on the "idiot" slander as well. I havent seen an educated response to a single point ive raised from the "smart ones".
Old 12-13-2018, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want a rescindment on the "idiot" slander as well. I havent seen an educated response to a single point ive raised from the "smart ones".
oh i tossed you in the garbage pile when you spammed that peterson postmodern shit noone cares about
Old 12-13-2018, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a wonderful post. It basically is like posting "my IQ is this much."

this person literally just says "like you IDIOTS did for 8 years??!"

in response to me going, "you're pathetic because you aknowledge that what the right did was stupid, and wrong, and dumb... while simultaniously patting yourself on the back for saying, "it was SO stupid and wrong and dumb that WE'RE going to do it TOO!"

like... how do you expect america to actually listen to you people in 2020. Your best strategy is to repeate something that you, for 8 years, shamed them for doing.

lol good luck, its a bold strategy. Why do I feel like you just made me repeat myself? Oh It's because you didn't realize I said exactly what your question was in the post you asked it about. Annnnd that's your IQ score.

That ladies and gentleman is how you "own the libs online" *tips 4D fedora
Old 12-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, one of the weakest articles I've ever read. Not suprised you posted this crock of an opinion piece that rails on false equivalencies and present no evidence to support a logic line that is essentially saying no law is valid if you falsey equivocate it to something benign. You don't read such desperate shit now do you?
Old 12-13-2018, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a wonderful post. It basically is like posting "my IQ is this much."

this person literally just says "like you IDIOTS did for 8 years??!"

in response to me going, "you're pathetic because you aknowledge that what the right did was stupid, and wrong, and dumb... while simultaniously patting yourself on the back for saying, "it was SO stupid and wrong and dumb that WE'RE going to do it TOO!"

like... how do you expect america to actually listen to you people in 2020. Your best strategy is to repeate something that you, for 8 years, shamed them for doing.

lol good luck, its a bold strategy. Why do I feel like you just made me repeat myself? Oh It's because you didn't realize I said exactly what your question was in the post you asked it about. Annnnd that's your IQ score.

That ladies and gentleman is how you "own the libs online" *tips 4D fedora
Don't smoke meth.