Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Little bit of a history lesson from most famous player on Red99.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Littlegy...f_Chickenbones
o god this is like nails on chalkboard, cringe x1billion

will pray 4 u 2nite, amen
Old 06-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o god this is like nails on chalkboard, cringe x1billion

will pray 4 u 2nite, amen
?? u better be glad we dont know eachg other in rl cuz otherwise id fuking wreck u.

dont ever let me c u in rl
Old 06-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP: server is in a great place right now. Empire/formerly holocaust had been the "#1" guild here pve wise for quite some time (months on months) due to their zerg mentality/numbers. Bringing 80 members for gore with no competition is just insane. Thus 4 other guilds (the uprising if you will) combined into one (Good guys) just to have close to the same numbers. This guild is like 3 weeks old and has more dragons than any of the previous guilds combined in the past 8 months. Constant 20-30v30 pvp going on, and dragons usually end up 60v60 or so unless it's sunday night then much larger. There is no"bigger" zerg at this point, leave the trolls at home, empire does however have the levels and current gear advantage but we all know this can change especially given what's on the horizon.

TLDR it's basically a huge 2 guild server with a couple more on the radar. Pop has increased for the better, log in level a char see what guild suits you best.
Where dis happening? You guys having inter guild skirmishes?
Old 06-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
?? u better be glad we dont know eachg other in rl cuz otherwise id fuking wreck u.

I'd break that purty beetle face of yours with my epic! Eq is irl!!!
Old 06-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Banned

eq is love. eq is life.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really liked how you guys killed faydedar and then good guys brought a 40 man raid to timorous deep several hours later and then people sat there literally all night tracking a faydedar that was never going to spawn
Lol wanna know why?

Coz they are so blue they were expecting variance on the pop teeeeeheeee
Old 06-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where dis happening? You guys having inter guild skirmishes?
Sorry you're never in KC long enough to do /who before you plug. Not my problem.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
arguing that empire has more people is accurate; we have broken 100 people mark on numerous raids before we had competition, and i've seen one serverwide raidforce that varied from 110-130 people mostly sub 60s and barely matched our raid size.
FTFY
Old 06-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

give me ur address & get ready 2 get sent 2 heaven u fuken bug
Closed Thread