Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO marriage is just what you do when you run out of ways to show someone how much you love them.
Hmm... I think you're right.

I'm gonna share that bit with the fiance after dinner tonight. I think it will go well.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

Spoken like a couple degenerate trannies and hippies with low T and no values.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a couple degenerate trannies and hippies with low T and no values.
Hmm, I actually find most of your posts hilarious, thoughtful and honest Hippo, but you can go fuck yourself this time.

Values? What kind of values? The ones people hear at church, the place people normally get married at? That is one place we are completely avoiding once we combine last names (I refuse to see her carry just my last name, she is not my property).

But yea... I do live on a "hippie commune" in fact (intentional community they're called now), so I suppose I can't be entirely against your comment. Still gettin' pussy every day though =)
Last edited by Zulzephur - TM; 05-03-2018 at 03:32 PM..
Old 05-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - TM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I refuse to see her carry just my last name, she is not my property
those two thoughts seem unrelated
Old 05-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those two thoughts seem unrelated
Well, if I were a degenerate as Hippo suggests, I'd treat my wife as if I owned them, as property, kinda like how marriage is/was all set up to be, hence they take our (men's) last name.

I'm connecting the dots at least here...

Hmm. After much thought... I'm a degenerate either way I think. Not half as bad as some of the people I see on these forums though...
Last edited by Zulzephur - TM; 05-03-2018 at 03:37 PM..
Old 05-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
IMO marriage is just what you do when you run out of ways to show someone how much you love them.

Timescale depends on the couple.
I used it as an excuse to throw the biggest, most expensive party followed by the longest and most expensive vacation of my life while being paid not on PTO by my company and legally gaining part ownership of a very large smart-home company.

But I guess everyone has their own viewpoints
Old 05-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - TM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, I actually find most of your posts hilarious, thoughtful and honest Hippo, but you can go fuck yourself this time.

Values? What kind of values? The ones people hear at church, the place people normally get married at? That is one place we are completely avoiding once we combine last names (I refuse to see her carry just my last name, she is not my property).

But yea... I do live on a "hippie commune" in fact (intentional community they're called now), so I suppose I can't be entirely against your comment. Still gettin' pussy every day though =)
The values taught through religion would be a good start. You can adopt values from many places, whether it is religion or other life experiences. Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values.

As for your hippie low T issue, you better figure it out sooner rather than later. No woman is going to stay attracted to a male feminist for long. She will lose all respect for you and deservedly so. Before you know it she will have you renovating your house for her new live in boyfriend like Farzo.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, if I were a degenerate as Hippo suggests, I'd treat my wife as if I owned them, as property, kinda like how marriage is/was all set up to be, hence they take our (men's) last name.

I'm connecting the dots at least here...

Hmm. After much thought... I'm a degenerate either way I think. Not half as bad as some of the people I see on these forums though...
Why don't you just take her last name, get her a strap on and invite her new friend Tyrone over to get this humiliation over with.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

does anyone like when hipponipple posts
Old 05-03-2018, 04:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The values taught through religion would be a good start. You can adopt values from many places, whether it is religion or other life experiences. Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values.

As for your hippie low T issue, you better figure it out sooner rather than later. No woman is going to stay attracted to a male feminist for long. She will lose all respect for you and deservedly so.
Dude, I fuckin' know. I am an odd one here amongst the 100 or so of us communards, I feel like I barely gained residency here because I am not some super PC male feminist spineless twat. But see the thing here though is, that's what these women want in us; to fall in line because the mainstream kicked their asses.

I'm not alone though here now, the people my age and younger, the men at least, aren't the typical ones who've been living here for decades now, there is certainly a shift I've seen... but not one that is harmful towards "feminism" or whatever new-age hippie bullshit they've been feeding off of since the beginning.

The women, or people here in general are so fucking nice though. They don't want the usual "bro" type or jock/athlete I once was... except for the rare one I met here; she liked me because I wasn't the tie-dye hippie wannabe peace-loving coward that most here are, but I honestly can learn a lot from them. Better people than I am... but I'd like to see them come out of Detroit, MI and not be an asshole like myself.

Why the fuck am I even typing this nonsense... anyways.

Yea, I suppose we can look at religion and cherry pick the good from it and leave out the bad, but we never needed religion to tell us how to be morally sound people. I sure as hell never did. Fuck religion. And fuck strapons too.