Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - TM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, I fuckin' know. I am an odd one here amongst the 100 or so of us communards, I feel like I barely gained residency here because I am not some super PC male feminist spineless twat. But see the thing here though is, that's what these women want in us; to fall in line because the mainstream kicked their asses.

I'm not alone though here now, the people my age and younger, the men at least, aren't the typical ones who've been living here for decades now, there is certainly a shift I've seen... but not one that is harmful towards "feminism" or whatever new-age hippie bullshit they've been feeding off of since the beginning.

The women, or people here in general are so fucking nice though. They don't want the usual "bro" type or jock/athlete I once was... except for the rare one I met here; she liked me because I wasn't the tie-dye hippie wannabe peace-loving coward that most here are, but I honestly can learn a lot from them. Better people than I am... but I'd like to see them come out of Detroit, MI and not be an asshole like myself.

Why the fuck am I even typing this nonsense... anyways.

Yea, I suppose we can look at religion and cherry pick the good from it and leave out the bad, but we never needed religion to tell us how to be morally sound people. I sure as hell never did. Fuck religion. And fuck strapons too.
You say fuck relgion but the alternative is far worse. Communism has killed more people in the past 100 years than relgion has for the past 1000 years.

You should not be so narrowminded friend.

The world is better off having religion even if it gets used for evil intent. Faith isnt the problem it's what idiots do with it.

Edit: Do yourself a favor and read up a guy called Mao Zedong, thats your alternative.

Edit2: I will quote to you the key bit of information:

Quote:
His policies caused the deaths of tens of millions of people in China during his 27-year reign, more than any other 20th century leader; the number of people who died under his regime range from 40 million to as many as 70 million.[
Shall we.....include Starlin???? How about Pol Pot???? How about..Castro??? What about everyone's favorite Hitler???.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 05-03-2018 at 11:27 PM..
Old 05-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You say fuck relgion but the alternative is far worse. Communism has killed more people in the past 100 years than relgion has for the past 1000 years.

You should not be so narrowminded friend.

The world is better off having religion even if it gets used for evil intent. Faith isnt the problem it's what idiots do with it.

Edit: Do yourself a favor and read up a guy called Mao Zedong, thats your alternative.

Edit2: I will quote to you the key bit of information:
Communism isn't the problem either by your words; it's those who wield it. Same goes for just about anything really.

Also... who the hell said I was a communist? LOL. I'm not.

Soooooo yea, gettin' touchy feelings over nothin' pal. Hope you get your Rx filled soon though bub, you're losin' it. cya
Old 05-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - TM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Communism isn't the problem either by your words; it's those who wield it. Same goes for just about anything really.

Also... who the hell said I was a communist? LOL. I'm not.

Soooooo yea, gettin' touchy feelings over nothin' pal. Hope you get your Rx filled soon though bub, you're losin' it. cya
Dont think anyone said your a commie? I know i didnt.
Communism is an atheistic ideology, that's why I used it as an example. I.e the opposite of a religious ideology.

Here's a rough break down of the past 70 years of Communist lead nations and the deaths on their own people:

Quote:
USSR -- 20 million

China -- 65 million

Vietnam -- 1 million

North Korea -- 2 million

Cambodia -- 2 million

Eastern Europe -- 1 million

Latin America -- 150,000

Africa -- 1.7 million

Afghanistan -- 1.5 million
Old 05-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a rough break down of the past 70 years of Communist lead nations and the deaths on their own people:
I think maybe you need some context? US has had something like 130 million deaths in the last 70 years, for example.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Orc

I don't care to debate such things on a video game forum honestly, especially with cokeheads. If we were to though... at least save me a bump you fiend.

Quote:
Shall we.....include Starlin????What about everyone's favorite Hitler???.
It's Stalin you inbred. Hitler as well? Wow, and I thought communism was his and Germany's worst enemy... who woulda thought he was a god damn commie all along!
Last edited by Zulzephur - TM; 05-04-2018 at 12:14 AM..
Old 05-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't care to debate such things on a video game forum honestly, especially with cokeheads. If we were to though... at least save me a bump you fiend.

It's Stalin you inbred. Hitler as well? Wow, and I thought communism was his and Germany's worst enemy... who woulda thought he was a god damn commie all along!
You're really ill informed. Both Nazi and Communism is about nationalism.

If anyone is a cokehead it's you.

Fuck me dead Americans are dumbshits.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Banned

Does the education system in America only teach about Colonel Custer, Lincon and Pocahontas or something?
Old 05-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Orc

Quote:
You're really ill informed. Both Nazi and Communism is about nationalism.

If anyone is a cokehead it's you.

Fuck me dead Americans are dumbshits.
Wow... this is one long facepalm I got going on here currently. Yep... that's my cue to leave the forums as there are no signs of intelligent life replying now. Good night.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Wow... this is one long facepalm I got going on here currently. Yep... that's my cue to leave the forums as there are no signs of intelligent life replying now. Good night.
You really should lol
Old 05-04-2018, 03:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
You really should lol
Oh I know. Hmm... now I'm trying to figure out why these forums are the first thing I check when firing up my PC.