Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 05:35 AM
Skeleton

New player here. I knew about P99 since 2012 or so but never had the time do play it because other games interested me more. Now I have the time and really enjoy it!
Old 01-24-2019, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

I think if Chinese Plat farmers show up, P99 will just blanket ban Chinese IPs
Old 01-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Global warming
Old 01-24-2019, 11:38 AM
Skeleton

After returning from a 5-6 month break and seeing the population explosion and after being back in game for a month part of the increase is a sadly a new influx of boxers.

Like many of us I enjoy this server and the last thing I want to see is it trashed by a bunch of people from WoW or the daybreak servers playing boxes moving in. Really hope someone drops the hammer on these guys, and does so rather quickly.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if Chinese Plat farmers show up, P99 will just blanket ban Chinese IPs
this server has had some of the most twisted megolaminical manaics farming plat for thousands of straight hours, and you're worried about the chinese?
Old 01-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sadly a new influx of boxers.
All these new players avoid grouping with people because they busy playing with themselves.

It really upsets me too.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela7460 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these new players avoid grouping with people because they busy playing with themselves.

It really upsets me too.
Most of em are boxing tunnel rats imo. Nobody is going to convince me that someone who's on 7 days a week for 12+ hours a day trying to resell the same low end items for 100-200plat over the going rate for weeks is only playing that character.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of em are boxing tunnel rats imo. Nobody is going to convince me that someone who's on 7 days a week for 12+ hours a day trying to resell the same low end items for 100-200plat over the going rate for weeks is only playing that character.
A lot of players that take a break from the game to play something else can easily set up a laptop to tunnelquest with next to their gaming comp. I've bought and sold a lot of crap while playing Total War: Warhammer. The boxing issue is pretty rampant though, especially after the rash of free level 35 druids that the server handed out with the bread delivery quest. I honestly don't know how Dial A Port can compete. That's not to mention the stone cold quiet Anon druids that are PL'ing melee alts in WAY too many zones.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Global warming
More like global cooling... thanks to the grand solar minimum. Parts of the world are getting snow that haven't seen snow since the last grand solar minimum that ended a couple hundred years ago.

Think of snow in the Karanas or G. Fay.
Closed Thread