Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 02:03 PM
Banned

Infravision shouldn't be "red ultravision".

In fact human and infra should be much closer to each other than, by comparison, to infra and ultra.

I'll fire up a troll and snoop around.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure will. But like I said, I went to all of the places I have been testing last night and things look really good. Thanks again for your hard work!
np! That has been my experience as well.

The boat shader fix was the last one I made, the only other pending changes are the dynamic light peformance/brightness fixes (including for starting candles) which are waiting to be integrated into the dll.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In fact human and infra should be much closer to each other than, by comparison, to infra and ultra.

If you don't mind, check into the reports of Feerott being too dark. It's one of the only zones I did not check. I checked Innothule with a human without infravision, a human with infravision casted on them and a Troll last night and it seemed fine.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is very concise and correct. Listen to this smart man.
Old 11-23-2019, 07:53 AM
Orc

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but wanted to add my 2 CP. I haven't played in 6 months and came on for the first time today. I immediately noticed the lighting and didn't like it at all...

But I played for a bit and wandering through the zones, etc. began back memories of how the game used to look when I first started playing back in 1999. I like it now. Thanks for this change devs =)
Old 11-23-2019, 09:46 AM
Aviak

I log on then /camp server then log back in to stop my own lightsource from working, in hopes of lowering the FUCKING LAG the new lights add =)))

It's very dark but oh well!
Old 11-23-2019, 09:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by roks1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I log on then /camp server then log back in to stop my own lightsource from working, in hopes of lowering the FUCKING LAG the new lights add =)))

It's very dark but oh well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dark as heck.jpg (17.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-23-2019, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not like it. As anything but a DE, nighttime requires me to bump up my gamma to see anything. I haven't noticed a difference between Infravision and no Infravision.
accurate
Closed Thread