Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 07:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Help my dumb ass

https://i.imgur.com/RQT3XR1.png

Not sure if SS will work. but my 52 patch fucked my shit and have a guildy that had to by a new PC to play lol Basicly every char is streched out and my lags lags really bad and i can only see other characters feet hips and head. idk wtf is going on. Deleted titanium and re installed and re patched 52 multiple times.
Old 10-25-2019, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

That's wild lol
Old 10-25-2019, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure that has to do with drivers or a graphics card issue
Old 10-25-2019, 08:12 PM
Kobold

Wraith, most reports I've seen of strange rendering issues were resolved by reinstalling the client. I know it's a pain, but can you please test on a fresh copy of Titanium + v52 patch files? If the issue persists, then I'll be able to investigate.

Also, if there's anything strange about your OS or your computer (very old hardware, etc.) that would be useful information.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

i have completely romoved everything EQ/p1999 related and re installed multiple time and no go. My computer is a piece of shit Compaq i got for free and not sure how old it is, could be 15 years old, wasnt even sure if it would run EQ when i first tried but i did work. i think its just outdated and old as fuck. i updated my drivers and all i could find. still no go.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have completely romoved everything EQ/p1999 related and re installed multiple time and no go. My computer is a piece of shit Compaq i got for free and not sure how old it is, could be 15 years old, wasnt even sure if it would run EQ when i first tried but i did work. i think its just outdated and old as fuck. i updated my drivers and all i could find. still no go.
That's rough.... you may be running some absolutely ancient GPU that somehow doesn't support shader model 2.0.

If that's the case, I don't know that there's much I can do to help you. The good news is, you should be able to upgrade for about $5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2019, 09:08 PM
Kobold

Have you installed directx?
Old 10-25-2019, 09:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

i might just be fucked. I do have a computer otw tho i orderd about a week ago. think my shit is just to old on this comp. hope to see p99 soon!
Old 10-25-2019, 09:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

my grammer is so bad good thing this isnt rnf haha
Old 10-25-2019, 10:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_Bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you installed directx?
LOL
Closed Thread