View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
leaving nothing available to farm.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Will say they just got 2 new guides yesterday. Makes me wonder why they just doubled their members. Maybe time for Teal?
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-14-2020, 11:37 AM
Aviak

I honestly would hate to see them split the server again.

I guess that puts me in an unpopular position.

It isn't all about high level toons camping rare spawns.

Some people just want to be able to log on and find a lively community to be a part of.

They want to makes friends, play with others, and feel like the lowbie - mid level zones are alive.

Low server pop kills the experience imo.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Green doesn't have a low server population at all. 1034 on atm on 12:30pm est on a work day(for those like me who are at work)

So splitting the server last time green had on avg 20-40% more population So your looking at right now if split. 600 on green 400 on teal.. Thats still at least 10 players per zone on teal.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-14-2020, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

And Fyi I personally know a lot of teal players quit when they remerged, We might actually get more players to come back. Imo split until half way through Kunark if managable. Also start charging us like 5 bucks a month devs plz. Make peeps donate.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-14-2020, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Fyi I personally know a lot of teal players quit when they remerged, We might actually get more players to come back. Imo split until half way through Kunark if managable. Also start charging us like 5 bucks a month devs plz. Make peeps donate.

I wouldn't expect that Daybreak games would ever allow P99 to charge for admission. It would change the whole nature of what we're doing here. They would certainly want a cut of the revenue. I noticed where you can donate to p99 and I hope that people are contributing if they can.

The people running p99 should be able to earn some extra income some kind of way to stay motivated to keep it all going.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:42 PM
Banned

You are not getting another server i promise, forget about it

Dragons are staying rooted too !

Enjoy !

If its too congested its because too many kids are playing 18 hours a day go do something
Old 05-14-2020, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah that is probably true. But maybe a Pateron or a Twitch sub. Could tech get donations setup on that right? So I can auto pay[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-14-2020, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Like I said in other thread. Bigsham go back to red, and enjoy ur p99 with 12 other red dead players, while the rest of us green/blues get all the fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-14-2020, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayeatts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't expect that Daybreak games would ever allow P99 to charge for admission. It would change the whole nature of what we're doing here. They would certainly want a cut of the revenue.
Yeah definitely true. It would definitely give them a much more significant legal claim for damages at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if the agreement with Daybreak specifically includes covenants by P99 that they will not charge subscriptions and will not run the server as a profit generating venture (I wonder if the agreement permits Daybreak to audit their donations to confirm this no profit part if it exists...wouldn't be surprised if it does).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said in other thread. Bigsham go back to red, and enjoy ur p99 with 12 other red dead players, while the rest of us green/blues get all the fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to not be having any fun though based on how you keep saying the server is so terrible that we need to split it in half? I've been having tons of fun on Green.
Closed Thread