Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering you and everyone else still can't give me an actual answer on what they did wrong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act
Old 03-28-2021, 10:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tentarro is arguing in good faith, he didn't even know Lamar Odom was a real person.
Sorry I'm not a basketball weeb, sports are uninteresting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you continue to engage? The people you are going back and forth with don't have 2 brain cells to rub together between them. It's like arguing with a fence post, an exercise in futility. There is no conversing with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Surely you have better things to do with your time.
I don't, and because it's fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 is a US Government program confirmed?
Old 03-28-2021, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've always secretly wanted to be part of a secret government study...I had hoped it would involve large doses of DMT, but I guess p99 is okay too.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always secretly wanted to be part of a secret government study...I had hoped it would involve large doses of DMT, but I guess p99 is okay too.
There's no difference once you get some pixels tbh
Old 03-29-2021, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Sanguine

Quote:
Because of protests and potential environmental impact, the proposed system was never implemented. A smaller, less hardened system called Project ELF
Old 03-29-2021, 08:06 AM
Server GM

Well, it’s been fun while it lasted, but this thread has gone on for too long and has landed in a completely unrelated place. Closing it out.
Closed Thread