Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 12:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every zone will have 20+ players in it. Commonlands 200+ for the first few months as a minimum. In lguk in classic expect 10 or more /pickzones with everything camped on both live and dead side 24/7 easily 5-10 times the number of players on p99. Its kinda gross, but in a good way.
Classic 99 was kinda gross when it came to lguk, etc. Everything camped and players waiting at the zone for group spots to open up. This was months and months after launch. Thats what I miss with P99 since I wasn't on green at launch.
Old 04-29-2021, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexNemox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all very interesting but someone correct me if I am wrong...it has Mangler xp which I googled and found that is comparative to Ragefire xp which apparently is eq vanilla x2xp ?

Another question, how lively are these TLPs? Right now on green it feels very dead until prime hours, I hadn't played in a year on green and last I was on before returning it was far more lively with ~800 off peak and ~1200 peak population.
Upon launch it will probably be capped at 2k players with a queue. Meaning that only people trying to log in at 4am will get in

This number will slowly dwindle as the lifespan goes on, but possibly less than other TLP’s whose numbers typically tank when the next TLP launches because this one will have a unique ruleset
Old 04-29-2021, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

They should boot up teal and forced seal team onto it.

And anyone else who wants to monopolize raid content.
Just send them to the meta server and let everyone else enjoy the classic experience.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-29-2021, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should boot up teal and forced seal team onto it.

And anyone else who wants to monopolize raid content.
Just send them to the meta server and let everyone else enjoy the classic experience.
Ya if end game and raiding wasn’t completely FUBAR on p99 I would certainly be less incentivized to check out TLP’s in addition to playing here. Although if p99 had an awesome and fair end game it would probably gank so many players from live and TLP servers that it could actually get shut down by Daybreak due to costing them too much business
Old 04-29-2021, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya if end game and raiding wasn’t completely FUBAR on p99 I would certainly be less incentivized to check out TLP’s in addition to playing here. Although if p99 had an awesome and fair end game it would probably gank so many players from live and TLP servers that it could actually get shut down by Daybreak due to costing them too much business
my only point though, was, that raiding on green isn't classic because all the mechanics are known to the hardcore raiders so there is no need to learn strats.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-29-2021, 07:49 PM
Banned

new red server died for p2w
Closed Thread